There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How are you guys doing today?

I'm over it already. Regardless of the outcome, I was going to be proud of the 9ers for what they've accomplished this season, exceeding all of our expectations.

But... the way it ended... just left a bad taste in my mouth.
Today sucks azz
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Couldn't sleep... Got about 4 hours. Crazy text messages about how the 49ers suck and the Giants are the best ever.

Don't want to go to work wednesday.
I feel reaally bad.....just the fact that I was gonna go to the SB if we made it....I mean Im finnally single, have enough money for me and my best friend to go to Indy......and we're from Maui....... It just hurts to know we were so close to watching my first NFL game, the SB, with us in it no less.......and it all goes away with 1 mental error.....seriously they need to quit it with these threats.....if the Red Sox can come back from it we sure can too....anybody know where next years SB is.....
I still can't eat. I couldn't go to work today; I called in sick. I have to repare holes in my wall and I have to buy a new TV (boy is my wife pissed ). I really thought we could do it. And its just wasn't that we lost, but HOW we lost. One damn player with two muffs that did us in. Both were costly! Talk about choke artist. I feel bad for Kyle Williams but at this point I can't stand to look at his face and I hope he isn't on the team next year! I know we are going to be back next year but sh_t this one hurts. And I'm so tired of it being the Giants taking us out. I thought we should have went for it on 4th down on the Giants 46, but we win that game without those Kyle Williams gut-shot muffs.
Horrible....I cried like a little b***h last night. The NFL is not like the old days...you only get one shot and we blew it. Much harder schedule next year, I doubt we even make the playoffs.
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
Horrible....I cried like a little b***h last night. The NFL is not like the old days...you only get one shot and we blew it. Much harder schedule next year, I doubt we even make the playoffs.

This, can be another decade before we get to feel this again
Originally posted by rk1642:
Yeah, the piece of crap Cowherd just ripped Alex, saying he was the only qb who played like crap this weekend and he would not sign to a long term contract.

He contridicted himself on the reasons why when trying to explain himself and made himself look like a idiot.

Crazy to think that Eli is this all world guy when his game stats were not any better than Alex had. He threw for more of everything but the dude threw up to picks only to luck out and have our db's run into each other but that means nothing to Cowterd cause in the end he won and we lost? But then he discounts us winning 14 games this year and says it doesn't matter and Alex had no part? Crazy talk from and East coast biased piece of s_it!!
So tired of his Eli Is Jeter and Peyton is ARod comparisons.
Woke up every 2 hours last night. Woke up with sportscenter saying how great the giants were. Its definitely tough to swallow, especially since we have such a tough schedule next year. GB, NO, NE, NYJ, NYG. Its going to be tough. And you gotta believe that the NFC will be even tougher with the Eagles probably righting the ship. This sucks soo bad.
would it feel worse to lose a superbowl? i can't imagine anything worse than making it and losing the SB.
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm over it already. Regardless of the outcome, I was going to be proud of the 9ers for what they've accomplished this season, exceeding all of our expectations.

But... the way it ended... just left a bad taste in my mouth.

This.

Honestly, that's how those type of games end. You had two evenly matched teams, a freak play like that had to happen for somebody to win the game.
Wow, you guys really this upset over this? As soon as it happened, my first thought was this was the way we have been beating other teams all year. Props to NYGs for playing a sound game and not giving us any turnovers. That's that.
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:

same
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wow, you guys really this upset over this? As soon as it happened, my first thought was this was the way we have been beating other teams all year. Props to NYGs for playing a sound game and not giving us any turnovers. That's that.

some of us actually wanted to go to the Superbowl
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wow, you guys really this upset over this?

Yeah I'm pretty surprised as well.

Couldn't eat? Cried? Couldn't sleep? Holy s**t!

I am happy as hell with the future that is in store for this franchise. 6-10 to NFC Championship game is incredible. Tough schedule next year? f**k that. We are a good team and I expect the same success next year (which is awesome to say!!)
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jan 23, 2012 at 12:19 PM ]