There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How are you guys doing today?

This was a tough pill to swallow ...I'm at work, but I dont want to be here

How is everyone doing ? ..anybody feeling as crappy as I am ?
didn't sleep

don't wanna get ready for work

i feel like as if i had a gorgeous wife and she cheated on me with ron jeremy and ran away with em
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Called out. Mad as s**t still.
This team far exceeded my expectations this season. Everything in the playoffs was gravy. I'm pretty proud of what they accomplished, given the circumstances.
A lot of emotion none of them good...
It sucks, but deep down the ambiguous situation with our offense left a "don't quite deserve it yet" kind of feeling this weekend so it was more accepting fate.

Cannot blame KW for this. Not one bit. If it happened after some great offense, maybe we can pin it on him a bit.....but just like that long snapper that killed it for the Giants in '02, you cannot excuse a major part of your team.

I think what's bothering me more is hearing talk radio bash our WRs and Alex. Bob Papa called our receivers terrible, and the Ross sidekick guy called Alex an average QB over and over.

Await the future. A little upset over the way the Ravens lost.....would have been cheering for them big time. Now stuck with another superbowl I have no real interest in.
Couldn't sleep much really disappointed, but a more sense of optimistic than any year for the last 10 years.
Feeling like I got a bad hangover except wit no alcohol but football emotion. It doesn't help NOW all haters wanna come out & try to kick us when we're down.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Feeling like I got a bad hangover except wit no alcohol but football emotion. It doesn't help NOW all haters wanna come out & try to kick us when we're down.

Sad but true...
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
This team far exceeded my expectations this season. Everything in the playoffs was gravy. I'm pretty proud of what they accomplished, given the circumstances.

This is the point I'll get to towards tomorrow.

I know in my heart that this team surpassed my wildest expectations, but when you get to the Championship game and are one play away from a Super Bowl, those expectations are readjusted.

If you had told me before the season started we'd be in the championship game, I'd have taken it 9 times outta 10. But once you're there, that goes out the window for a little while.

It was a phenomenal first year. Even Walsh stunk in his first season. Not Harbaugh. We'll be back. Gotta look forward to the draft/FA and keep your head high knowing that the 49ers are back to prominence.

If I waited 9 years for a return to the playoffs (and a playoff win to boot) I can wait another year for a Super Bowl run.

BUT WE WERE SOOOOOO CLOSE!
It's that much more brutal living in NJ with all these loser Giants fans. If I was out in Cali, it be an easier pill to swallow.

I'm deflated but I've felt worse.

I've felt A LOT worse over those 9 dismal seasons than I do right now.

Those were so much harder because we were god awful. This is a damn good football team that lost a very tough game, and that's what I've been waiting for.

We will rise again.
Im proud of our team.

We were two muffed punts by a backup returner from playing in the Super Bowl.

Yes, I wanted to win, we should of won. But we had a great season, it was a great game. AND WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!
I'm still in shock we lost, still pissed. I probably won't get over this for a while. I still think we were the only team to take out the patriots. We should be in Indy not these clowns from NY
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Hungover.....& sad.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
It's that much more brutal living in NJ with all these loser Giants fans. If I was out in Cali, it be an easier pill to swallow.

I'm deflated but I've felt worse.

I've felt A LOT worse over those 9 dismal seasons than I do right now.

Those were so much harder because we were god awful. This is a damn good football team that lost a very tough game, and that's what I've been waiting for.

We will rise again.

Also, going to the SB with WRs that can't get any separation? That would have been a very depressing event.