There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

not a good year for our fanbase

Answer = New Stadium
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
From the gangbangers, to the selling of tickets to opposing team fans, to the death threats of players, I am sick of our fan base. We don't deserve a superbowl ring.

It made me sick with the chants of cruz today. I hate our fans.

go cheer for the giants then r some1 else

brilliant. Loving a team is different than loving their fans. Our fans wee so much better in the past. The trash have taken over.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Answer = New Stadium

This, it can't come soon enough.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
From the gangbangers, to the selling of tickets to opposing team fans, to the death threats of players, I am sick of our fan base. We don't deserve a superbowl ring.

It made me sick with the chants of cruz today. I hate our fans.

This, the Cruz chants were ridiculous for a home playoff game. I feel like the older generation of 49ers fans is being replaced by some really trashy, ghetto f**king people who go out to games looking to start s**t and "rep their crew", its pretty disconcerting.

I cannot agree more.
Oh for Pete's sake, twittering a man a death threat is not "a human thing." It's not at all akin to fighting words, where the red curtain descends and you lose it. Twittering takes forethought. You've got to sit down, write out the text, and post the threat. There are several stages within that process where you you make a conscious, (poorly) reasoned decision to Twitter a death threat to another man.

This is by no means a "human thing." It's by no means a decision made in the heat of the moment. It's the decision of a mealy mouthed weakling that thinks he can get away with it.

Whatever happened to being a man?
every1 whining about the crowd and death threats and etc,,, not much u can do about its the way the world is now true it probley is different back then BUT its not back then anymore nothing you can do about it
No one should be telling him to shoot himself, but I never want to see him in a niner uniform again.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
It makes me ashamed to call myself a 49ers fan

This
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Answer = New Stadium

This...price tha 'bangers out of the stadium.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
It makes me ashamed to call myself a 49ers fan

This

Agreed. Hell of a season and we're all pissy? You can't them all...
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
every1 whining about the crowd and death threats and etc,,, not much u can do about its the way the world is now true it probley is different back then BUT its not back then anymore nothing you can do about it

it has nothing to do with "back then", I'm 20 years old. I'm saying this because I disagree with those people.
Whoever sent that death threat seriously needs to reset his priorities
i say we shut this site down for a couple weeks till every1 cools off all the threads are getting deleted
Originally posted by 49erRider:
f**k Kyle Williams.

But nobody should be harassing him. Personally, I'll never like him as a player again, but I wouldn't threaten or harass him.

this
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Cripes, I miss the fan base being notorious for eating brie cheese and swilling Chardonnay.

those people are long dead