There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Defense Thread

Just want to say how proud I am of our defese for a spectacular game tonight and for a great season overall.
Great work defense. Sorry kyle williams had to sabotage your work.
The defense in the second half was absolutely spectacular, I don't know that I've seen a better display of a defense imposing its will on a game. They dominated the entire second half and the 49ers were in absolute position to win until the offense and special teams both f**ked up.
  • tac22
  • Veteran
It isn't K Williams...our team got us here and our team lost the game. I give Roman as much blame as K. Williams. Either way we have some good years ahead of us.
OH and Brandon Jacobs is a sorry piece of s**t. Dude really sucks.
There would be a very low chance of an OT without the first bonehead move by willliams. Then 2nd fumble was just gift wrapping the game.
They played outstanding tonight. I don't recall them making the sort of spectacular halftime adjustment that they pulled off tonight, it was just phenomenal.

Thank you very much for an outstanding season, fellas!
Justin Smith is an animal. Possible MVP candidate next season
One of the greatest defensive efforts I have ever seen by a Niners team. Hopefully we can bring Brooks, Goldson, and Rogers back to help us terrorize the NFL and put the fear of God into offenses for years to come.
Justin Smith just jumped up 100 levels in my eyes and he was/is already a STUD. that guy is the shizzle, BEASTMODE, whatever..

WOW!!!!
NOBODY BETTER TOUCH FANGIO

The 2011 SF 49ers Defense(and special teams) is one of those once every 15 years units.

Thanks for giving this fan something to cheer about on most Sundays all the way to a Championship game
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The defense in the second half was absolutely spectacular, I don't know that I've seen a better display of a defense imposing its will on a game. They dominated the entire second half and the 49ers were in absolute position to win until the offense and special teams both f**ked up.

I agree been watching this team for decades and the second half effort was some of the best I have ever seen.
best defense ive seen since baltimores superbowl run, defense was solid all year long, hope we resign everyone on d.
BEST NINERS DEFENSE OF ALLTIME?..........I think so
now lets draft a number one wr another aldon smith and get some more d line depth to help the smith boys ray mac ricky jean and soap. and get a back to replace dixon. then we ready to compete for the nfc west again. win the division and back to the playoffs. lets go niners
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home