LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

The Blame Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k Buck and all of the fans who let the sound of "CRUUUUUUZ" permeate OUR home field.

What a disgrace.

Also, f**k you KW.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Throughout the game there were "signs" that the NFC Championship game was an inevitable loss:

1) The Rain - Probably helped the NY Giants wide receivers to say the least and took away some home field advantage in the crowd. Notice the bad weather on Sunday as compared to Saturday and Monday.
2) WHITE towel flags in the stands - What happened to the RED towels?? White towels are a sign of surrender. Also the Giants were wearing white.
3) Loss of both the opening coin toss AND overtime coin toss
4) Not once, but twice, Goldson crashing into DB about pick off ball. You hardly ever see that happen.
5) The sound of "CRUUUUZZZZ" echoing loudly on every catch by Victor Cruz...a little too many Giants fans
6) The hubble scope magnified extra extra blow up of the ball touching Kyle Williams knee..Seems like they brought tech experts from new York to blow it up 5000 times the regular size of replay enhancements.
7) Joe Buck calling the game. The most monotonous, boring play by play caller who was obvious pulling for the Giants.

There were probably other signs, but I am too depressed to think of them.

lol the extra extra blow up. i was c'mon joe buck. it was obvious in real time.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We still should have won.
there was alot of "cruuuzz" cheers when they played the packers too.

and f**k kyle williams
The writing was on the wall when dips**t fumbled 3 times recovering only one of them
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The writing was on the wall when dips**t fumbled 3 times recovering only one of them

This.

We were getting the ball back in OT and who knows? We drive down the field and win it with a FG. Too bad that scenario became an impossiblity thanks to Kyle William's bonehead f**k ups.

FUUUU KW
The worst crowd I could recall at candlestick. Pathetic.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Really? It was crazy loud where I was in the south end zone, every Giants offensive snap, my ears were ringing.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Really? It was crazy loud where I was in the south end zone, every Giants offensive snap, my ears were ringing.

South endzone FTMFW! We don't fumble
Throughout the game there were "signs" that the NFC Championship game was an inevitable loss:

1) The Rain - Probably helped the NY Giants wide receivers to say the least and took away some home field advantage in the crowd. Notice the bad weather on Sunday as compared to Saturday and Monday.
2) WHITE towel flags in the stands - What happened to the RED towels?? White towels are a sign of surrender. Also the Giants were wearing white.
4) Not once, but twice, Goldson crashing into DB about pick off ball. You hardly ever see that happen.
5) The sound of "CRUUUUZZZZ" echoing loudly on every catch by Victor Cruz...a little too many Giants fans
6) The hubble scope magnified extra extra blow up of the ball touching Kyle Williams knee..Seems like they brought tech experts from new York to blow it up 5000 times the regular size of replay enhancements.
7) Joe Buck calling the game. The most monotonous, boring play by play caller who was obvious pulling for the Giants.

Good stuff -- agree, LOL. I couldn't believe the "Cruuuuzzz" chant was so powerful on the telecast. Depressing. Also the white flags, I though the Giants fans had brought them with them. The 49ers passed out white towels -- just dumb. Oh yeah, Joe Buck, please get rid of that guy!!!

did you not watch the cowboy game?
It was a Team loss, and I'm not trying to be all PC here.

-Alex missed some throws.
-Wide Receivers couldn't get open, except Kyle Williams.
-Although I love the aggressive play, we dropped some Int's.
-3rd down conversion.
-Williams punting errors.
-Rogers letting drives stay alive in coverage of Cruz.
-Ref's blown calls (just being honest the ball came out before the whistle blew).

I hate we lost but I realize this wasn't one or two play that we lost on. We lost as a team.

CHITOWNNINERFAN
Now that I have calmed some, I like KW and I wish him a bright an successful future.

All the blame falls on 1 /13 3rd down offense. Roman should be tared and feathered, drawn and quartered and sent packing
1) F**K the fans who sold their tickets to Giants. They are the real reason we lost. Freaking loud as F**K when we were on Offense. Those people are a disgrace and POS.

2) The playcalling on offense was terrible! No creativity on the routes for the wide receivers like a real west coast team. No runs in the short middle, no crosses, no screens, no nothing.

3) KW freaking f***ed it up. Its a team loss though not just him but he f**ked up in the wrong time!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

lol the extra extra blow up. i was c'mon joe buck. it was obvious in real time.

you missed the premature whistle on the fumble
Share 49ersWebzone