LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Congrats NY Giants on your win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by spizzy:
this is the worst thread i have ever seen

this & KW appreciation thread.

This. f**k kyle williams and the giants. If we got beat in a long drive type of fashion, maybe then I wouldn't be so pissed. Sorry, but I will NEVER accept the 2011 giants as being deserving to go to the super bowl. Kyle Williams handed it to them.
f*ck your couch.
Originally posted by Ira108:
Great thread. As a Giants fan, I appreciate the props. The 49ers have an amazing d, a top notch o-line, outstanding tight ends and great special teams. You played us tougher than the top seeded Packers.

Thank you! And great team as well. Don't mind the bitter fans, half of them may be bandwagoners anyways. Good luck next week.

I'm proud to say we WILL meet again in the post season
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k THEM

and kyle w
Great thread. As a Giants fan, I appreciate the props. The 49ers have an amazing d, a top notch o-line, outstanding tight ends and great special teams. You played us tougher than the top seeded Packers.

The Packers were very overrated, you beat them but you should of beat them. I hate you guys right now but hope we see you again next year in the playoffs.

If you are looking for some objective conversation head over to the draft area, cooler heads are normally found in that neck of the woods.
there is 2 kind of fans.....a hardcore fan that suffers when they lose.....and some wannabe fans that...all they can say.....ohhh we lost ....we will see next year.....or poor kyle he must be feeling bad.....thank god I'm not a wanabe fan I won't forget this even if we beat the giants twice....next year ..thank you fumble williams.....
[ Edited by 49ercrusher on Jan 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:

The Packers were very overrated, you beat them but you should of beat them. I hate you guys right now but hope we see you again next year in the playoffs.

If you are looking for some objective conversation head over to the draft area, cooler heads are normally found in that neck of the woods.
I agree about GB. After playing both teams twice, I think it's pretty clear that the Niners are better than the Pack.
I hate this thread......this is a Niner Forum. Every time I see this title on Niner Talk it's like pouring salt in the wound.
I'll start by saying I hope the Giants murder the Patriots in the SuperBowl.

I will also say the Giants should get on their knees and kiss the 49ers ass for gift wrapping that game for them. The Giants did not deserve to win imo.

However, the 49ers deserved to lose for a multitude of reasons.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jan 23, 2012 at 5:11 PM ]
what the heck is wrong with you congrats to giants, block this fool. why would do that, are you a fan or a person who was along for the ride, you my friend are misinformed

Originally posted by kronik:
Congrats. No sense in being a sore loser like alot of Saints fans.
this
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
What? They did. The refs didn't hand them the game. Kyle Williams did.

We lost using the same philosophy that got us here: win the turnover battle, win the game. We lost the turnover battle, lost the game. It's just horrible that every turnover occurred on special teams.

Wait so that blown Bradshaw fumble was our fault or the Refs? Right....
[ Edited by JBatta49erfansince81 on Jan 23, 2012 at 6:04 PM ]
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
yeaaaa, lucky for u guys u dont live 15 mins from giant stadium it will be a longgggggggggg time b4 i hear the end of this. i must say though most of my friends have been cool about it, but i wont live this down for ages.

You and me both. I live in Fairfield, NJ. Most of my friends are Giants fans. Now I got to hear how great there team is for the next 2 weeks and if they win the Superbowl I will have to hear it for a whole year!
Originally posted by kidash98:
Be classy, 49ers fan. They made plays when they needed to and we didn't.

As much as I hate to say it, the better team won today.

I couldn't disagree with you more on this. One player threw the game away and gave them half their points. The refs also blew the fumble call that could have won it for us too. Giants in no way were the better team today. That's what makes this loss so tough. If they would have beat us by 2 TDs and they earned it I would not be angry.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Wait so that blown Bradshaw fumble was our fault or the Refs? Right....

you can argue about the rule, you can argue about the whistle but you can't really argue about the call.

Unfortunately the refs have been blowing whistles early all season, hurt a lot of teams.
Share 49ersWebzone