Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
dont want to see any Giants crap right now

+
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k THEM

and kyle w

with Ginn, we win this game, simple as that. This and without the quick whistle on the Bradshaw fumble neat the NYC goal..
f**k the giants
Why are you dimwits still giving them fodder for their message boards? Enough, already, with the f' the Giants stuff.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
they didn't earn s**t
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Could be the bitterness but I think we lost it as much as they won it.

This
UGH!
Holy crap, the most clear thing about this game is that the Giants did not earn this win. They did not play better than us. They were not the better team on Sunday. We stalemated and had a very young player fielding kicks due to an injury. If anything this game shows both teams are on equal levels. If you consider what that means, it's pretty amazing. We went out there and went blow for blow with a team that has been around for years and has a great superbowl winning quarterback. We have been here for one season and what a tenth of an off season. Imagine what we do with more offensive weapons. My thing is I think our biggest problem is receivers getting open for Alex we need a hustler at receiver big time.
Maybe Harbaugh is right that people in California are too touchy feely, lol. It sounds pretty lame to me to suckup to the NY Giants on this board.

"Is it just California -- that everybody just wants to know how you feel?" Harbaugh asked the room. "Care about what you thought, what you did, how you felt, how your pinky feels."

" ... Is that just a California thing? Back where I come from, nobody really cares. In my opinion, it is a California thing."
Great game niners. for those of you classy fans, thank you. For those who say we got lucky and should have lost. well..ehhh...thank you. Haters are always appreciated.

Originally posted by susweel:
f**k THEM

+1 yeah them and you for creating this ish 2 days later and im still pissed
The Giants can suck my hairy nut sac. f**k em.
NFL Talk please?
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Holy crap, the most clear thing about this game is that the Giants did not earn this win. They did not play better than us. They were not the better team on Sunday. We stalemated and had a very young player fielding kicks due to an injury. If anything this game shows both teams are on equal levels. If you consider what that means, it's pretty amazing. We went out there and went blow for blow with a team that has been around for years and has a great superbowl winning quarterback. We have been here for one season and what a tenth of an off season. Imagine what we do with more offensive weapons. My thing is I think our biggest problem is receivers getting open for Alex we need a hustler at receiver big time.

The niners deserve all the credit in the world for the amazing turnaround this season. I attended the game and was very pleased with your fan base. BUT, to say we didnt earn this win is freaking hysterical.

Turnover battle

Niners-2
Giants-0

enough said.
Originally posted by NYGFAN:
Great game niners. for those of you classy fans, thank you. For those who say we got lucky and should have lost. well..ehhh...thank you. Haters are always appreciated.

Its not only niner fans that say that. Its pretty much all football fans. If you knew anything about football you would agree.

Take your cheap win back to your rat and cockroach infested cesspool.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 24, 2012 at 12:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone