LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

Congrats NY Giants on your win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm not congratulating NY for anything. I hate those guys. They didn't win. The 49ers lost it. We're a better team, we just didn't get it done.
Cant stand the Giants, I will not congratulate them. Lets go Brady whoop these fools
Niners handed them the game, NY can suck it. Ill be rooting for the local product Brady to get his 4th ring.
Can I has Cruz on my team?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Can I has Cruz on my team?

can anyone explain why we weren't jamming him at the line???
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cant stand the Giants, I will not congratulate them. Lets go Brady whoop these fools

Giants are gonna win. Pats have NO defense.
Classy post and now I'm over the grief and missed opportunities from this morning, want to echo that.

Manning (and Cruz first half) had a great game and it was one of those games, if we're honest, where neither team deserved to lose - either could have won and it's so sickening it had to be decided by a turnover. Feel a huge amount of sympathy for Kyle Williams, lord knows how he's feeling today.

Our D was INCREDIBLE last night, lot to look forward to with this team if we can get the main free agents resigned and pick up a RG, WR (2 probably, I think Crabtree might be done here now), rotation DE and someone to challenge/back up at corner back we could have a great, great team next season.

Team and coaching did the fans proud last night, heck of a season.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

didn't he have 14 yards in the second half ? Think the team/coaching adjusted really well to the threat.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Giants are gonna win. Pats have NO defense.

their defense has been decent so far in , not sure giants will win.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by UKNiner:

didn't he have 14 yards in the second half ? Think the team/coaching adjusted really well to the threat.

yea, something definitely changed but I still didn't see anyone putting a hand on him off the line.

• mod
  • Veteran
Some of you guys are as bitter as those saints fans
Congratulations NY I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!
Originally posted by Miami_GiantsFan:
Thanks for letting me crash at your place all week. 49ers future is bright! Defense is amazing! I havent seen Eli as rattled as he was in some time. 20 hits on the QB? Your front 7 is the best in the NFL.

The game was a classic. These games come down to turnovers and mental mistakes. You guys know that since Ive seen it on this forum all week. You guys were king all year at getting turnovers and capitalizing on them. It just didnt bounce your way last night.

I look forward to coming back the week of our game(s) next year and having some good conversation like I did this week.

Thanks dude. GL in the superbowl. PS, I hate the lucky ass Patriots
Originally posted by spizzy:
this is the worst thread i have ever seen

this & KW appreciation thread.
Great thread. As a Giants fan, I appreciate the props. The 49ers have an amazing d, a top notch o-line, outstanding tight ends and great special teams. You played us tougher than the top seeded Packers.
Share 49ersWebzone