There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats NY Giants on your win

Originally posted by NYGFAN:
Great game niners. for those of you classy fans, thank you. For those who say we got lucky and should have lost. well..ehhh...thank you. Haters are always appreciated.

The reality of this game to me is that the Niner offense for whatever reason couldn't move the ball. The W/L hinged on that squarely.

That is why we lost. If we could have gone back to just "red zone woes", that would have been enough to win against the Giants (not Saints).Think of the time of possession difference a few field goal drives would have produced, not to mention not having atrocious 3rd down conversion ratios and lack of completions to a wide receiver.

Looks like the Giants D did the best job of any defense in controlling our receivers, even better than Baltimore who got us more because our OL failed.

I still want an explanation how an NFL offense could not get the ball to wide receivers.
Originally posted by NYGFAN:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Don't worry, I accept the loss...but don't come on here with blind eyes saying you didn't get lucky. We got lucky when we beat you guys in our comeback game in the playoffs. I am classy enough to know this and say this.

So if you want to think your team wasn't handed the victory, then get out of here and go walk around with your thoughts because NE will light your weak secondary up. It's not like last time when they heavily relied on deep balls and your pass rush got to them. They are throwing quick balls that make your pass rush null and will kill your coverage. You guys couldn't even cover 1 TE with double teams. What makes you think you can cover 2 top TE's?

Call me a hater and keep thinking your team is ready for 2 TE's because they "beat" the 49ers without any help.

you guys gave the game away. It was a defensive battle. Who made the mistake? The niners did. Call it luck, call it chance...call it what you want. You will be watching us play in Indi..not the other way around.

Giants beat the pats this season already. Not sure if you were aware of that. And that was without Hakeem Nicks and Ahmad Bradshaw.

Classless fans like you give 49ers fans a bad name.

Congrats to NYG's but don't act like a jerk and say it is classless for 49ers fans to say our team blew it. That's like finding a bag of money buried in your backyard and acting like you earned it.
You need to reread your original post and see who is the one acting like your found money was 100% earned.

"Great game niners. for those of you classy fans, thank you. For those who say we got lucky and should have lost. well..ehhh...thank you. Haters are always appreciated."
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home