There are 291 users in the forums

Is it me or did Dashon Goldson...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah, he was doing his job but everything went against us today because he did break up two of our picks. Also, how many just fell short of our DB's hands.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 23, 2012 at 1:57 AM ]
Just did his job...gonna miss him because i dont't see him staying. He wants to get paid and won't get it here.
I can't blame Goldson for none of those ...it just didn't go our way fellas..on another day there is communication there and a play gets made by someone....
Originally posted by Afrikan:
goldson haters are the worse.

If you read I'm not even hatin tho hahaha
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
goldson haters are the worse.

If you read I'm not even hatin tho hahaha

its not the first time i'm reading some folks blaming dashon for those.....i can't fathom how anyone can bash dashon for those plays, unless you already don't like the guy.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 22, 2012 at 9:03 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He was going for the ball and that what he supposed to do.
Originally posted by susweel:

Indeed..just really bad luck.
Originally posted by susweel:

Indeed..just really bad luck.
He's been taking out his teammates all season. The cardinals game he almost took aldons head off, knocked Larry grant off of Fitzgerald. Dude is pretty careless at times

The DB's took it away as much as him. If the CB's let him intercept it I think he gets 2 in this game.
  • tac22
  • Veteran
I pray we get can sign him to a long term contract
I hope we bring him back as well. He hurts the team in some ways, but I like the fact that he brings that big play ability to our defense. The ability to create turnovers and Aldon Smith are the reasons we have elevated from being a solid defense to a great defense.
just one of those days where things we off by an inch.

Could have easily had 2 pickd today and the almight Eli got lucky for sure!

Nobody will talk about those 2 crap throws that should have been picks but thats the way the ball bounces sometimes.

But would never blame a db for making a play on the ball. You can never think another guy is gonna make the play and give up on the ball. Always Always go and get the thing if you can and thats what he tried to do!
He didn't see the ball on either play and was only looking to hit- just like both TDs in the Saint game he missed.

Wouldn't give him top 5 money.
Not smart enough, but then again, I can say that about at least 7 of our starters and assistant coaches
Share 49ersWebzone