There are 177 users in the forums

Congratulations to the San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SF14
  • Veteran
Felt like crap on Monday but feel better today only because I played Madden 12 as the Niners and totally demolished the opposition.

No seriously, I do feel better today, excited about the upcoming season and what it has in store for the team.
[ Edited by SF14 on Jan 24, 2012 at 9:39 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
good for u man. i still feel like s**t.
ya bro i feel a lot better but i read somewhere alex smith is trying to get 10+ million year WOW r u kidding me let him walk, now i feeel bummed again
[ Edited by ninersbaby1 on Jan 24, 2012 at 9:34 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
ya bro i feel a lot better but i read somewhere alex smith is trying to get 10+ million year WOW r u kidding me let him walk

where did u read that??? Two days ago, alex was saying he's in no rush to get into negotiating, contract talks, etc...
I definitely slept a lot better last night but, then I had to wake up and face the reality again.
  • SF14
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
where did u read that??? Two days ago, alex was saying he's in no rush to get into negotiating, contract talks, etc...

Werd..need a source for this.
Hey Defense is doing a great this season! Your defense beast is awesome and good job!! Thank you! .. HOpe to see you the defense beast again next year! Go 49ers Go!
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
good for u man. i still feel like s**t.

This!
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Thank you for making this season memorable.

I'm looking forward to next year!!!

Go 49ers!!!!

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Thank you...It was cut immaturely but for a short while, The Bay was the place to be - EVERYBODY ENJOYED THIS.

BUMP

I can't stress the UTOPIA-LIKE-ATMOSPHERE I felt in the Bay Area since the Saints game. U saw Niner Jerseys everywhere you went old & new - past & current players. At church, Red & Gold jackets worn by the Faulthful. The Priest asked us the pray for the team....(Maybe should've PRAYED EVEN HARDER) Various Niner Anthems hit the airwaves & got people feeling the beats. At the Costco, More Jerseys worn by the Faithful - Hearst, Barlow....Harris Berton...

I want that feeling again & I hope we fans don't act like we s'pose to be there. LIke Harbaugh asks...move on with humble hearts.
[ Edited by Nes49 on Jan 29, 2012 at 1:41 PM ]

Looking fwd to the Draft and Free agency... we're a few pieces away on offense to have complete team.
Must re-sign Rogers and Goldson on defense. Also Ted Ginn for our return game, we need a #1 WR.
Plenty of talent in the draft: Alshon Jeffery, Kendall Wright, Michael Floyd
Congrads niners, I'm so proud of you. It was not your fault New York exploited your weaknesses on offense . you have no deep threat. No receiver that likes to catch the ball in traffic, They bracketed the tight ends, took away the safe passes. Then you still almost beat them. Everyone is blaming a kid playing hurt, Trying to do the impossible, Makes you wonder, how important ginn is. I don't blame you. I applaud you.
Man im still heartin inside....But hungry to see just how good we can be next year. If this was just the beginning, i cant wait for the finished product!!!!

Go 49ers!!!
This season has surpass my expectation. I was only hoping with the lock out that Harbaugh would come in and lay the foundation for the team to be competitive in the next 2-3 years but not only did he coached a team into winning the NFC West title but completed the regular season with a 13-3 record and a 2nd seed in the NFC and won a Divisional playoff game against a red hot Saints team!

Nearly every single week, he proved most of those s**tty so called NFL analyst wrong. It was definitely a bitter sweet season. I am definitely sad but also grateful that within a short time, the 49ers will now be a force to be reckon with. We will continue to improve our team and hopefully sign/draft some good WRs. Thank you Harbaugh for giving us HOPE and something to be prideful about. We went down fighting and we will continue to fight. We will come back next season even stronger. The next 7 months will be dreadful but I will look forward to the draft.

49ers Faithful!!!!!!!
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Thank you for making this season memorable.

I'm looking forward to next year!!!

Go 49ers!!!!

AGREE! THANK YOU 49ERS #1
Share 49ersWebzone