LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 202 users in the forums

Congratulations to the San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I'm laughing at all of you saying this was a failed season when we all thought we were going to go 6-10 or worse. We'll be back next year, without a doubt in my mind.

Couldn't agree more, this year the playoffs were gravy. Next year, they're serious business.
i was expecting a 4-12 season so we definitely exceeded my expectations. That being said, expectations change as the season progresses. THis game was a huge disappointment. WE gave it away. We got a taste of our own medicine. I knew it was going to come down to who made the mistakes and who didn't and that's exactly what happened.
49ers have such a bright future! That defense is light out. Your LBs are so f**kin quick and your dline gets after the QB like no other including the Giants. I havent seen Eli that rattled in a while. Its nice to watch a D tackle and not just throw shoulders at the ball carrier.

Like most of you are saying, you just need a weapon at WR. Smith is a nice QB, Oline is solid but can be upgraded in certain spots, Gore is great, and VD is a beast.

Great season 49ers and you guys should be excited about the next few years. Look forward to future SF/NYG battles.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
At least we can sign Alex for cheap.

The consalaton prize.
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Special thanks to

Justin Smith
Aldon Smith
Alex Smith
Vernon Davis
Navarro Bowman
Carlos Rodgers

Got to add Willis to this list great game tonight. Thank you Niners for a great season. Thanks to our defense who played their hearts out tonight
Thanks for playing your hearts out all season. The long, cruel winter of losing is over. Springtime has retured to Ninerland! Rest and heal and return big, O mighty men.
It hurts to lose this game you guys would be lying if you said it doesn't. But this was one hell of a season. Still a few missing pieces but this team is definitely going places. I really hope Alex continues to play at a high level next year. This is a good team and no one should be taking us lightly anymore.

Here's to next season and many ass kicking years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by GoNiners:
It hurts to lose this game you guys would be lying if you said it doesn't. But this was one hell of a season. Still a few missing pieces but this team is definitely going places. I really hope Alex continues to play at a high level next year. This is a good team and no one should be taking us lightly anymore.

Here's to next season and many ass kicking years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!

So excited with the improvement this year.

If we make the right moves in FA and the draft, we are gonna kill it and be in this position for many years to come!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Thank you for restoring my faith in this organization.
Congratulations 2011 49ers!!!!!

That was an awesome season. The Defense and Special Teams was fantastic. The offense had their moments too, but moments rarely wins you a Championship.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
It was a great run. Congrats to the team for a great year

OP are you the guy who kept posting Harry Potter spells/chants in the gameday thread?
Grow up
Every time you did that we f**ked up on the field.
It sucks that we lost the way we did, but it was a goood season. Surpassed all reasonable expectations. Looking forward to next season.
Congratulations to this team indeed. It's been a long time since I was around here, but I felt the need to come back to this board for the first time in 7 years to point out how impressed I am with this team (you veterans may remember me as SunnyD1182, one of the mods on here before I decided to go off on a fan who was a little bit too negative to our team). I was one of the biggest doubters of Alex Smith, and those of you from back then know that. But he showed up, BIG TIME, this season. The bro totally showed me, and I think he's got the potential to outdo Aaron Rodgers if he gets a dependable WR corps. He did more with less than Aaron Rodgers ever did this year. Kyle Williams was the reason the Niners lost this game; they had it sealed up otherwise. This team is an upgraded WR corps away from a Super Bowl.

I know I had some issues with you bros a long time ago, but for what it's worth I am holding the fort over here in NJ against all these Giants fans. And they truly are insufferable!!!!
Thank you to Jed York for releasing us from our six years of Nowin/Singleberry torture, and hiring Baalke and Harbaugh.
Thank you Trent Baalke for hiring Harbaugh, a very good draft, and free agency.
Thank you Jim Harbaugh for putting together a great coaching staff, and completely changing the culture of the 49ers.
Thank you to all of the assistant coaches, trainers, scouts, and staffers
Thank you to all the players, offense, defense, special teams.
Thank you all for the best season in about 15 years!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha
Share 49ersWebzone