LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Congratulations to the San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just need a wR and a qb with balls to throw down field. Goldson broke up 2 int . The breaks went the giants Way today. Not always the better team wins.
Thank you 49ers for exceeding my expectations this year. We were honestly a healthy Ted Ginn away from going to the Super Bowl.
Here's looking forward to another season under Harbaugh with time in camp and adding some more "Harbaugh guys".
Hope our free agents are hungry and want to come back for another taste.
as great as it was this was a FAILED season
Originally posted by mjboot:
Just need a wR and a qb with balls to throw down field. Goldson broke up 2 int . The breaks went the giants Way today. Not always the better team wins.

This is the "Thank you" thread. Please see the other 50 complain threads.
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Special thanks to

Justin Smith
Aldon Smith
Alex Smith
Vernon Davis
Navarro Bowman
Carlos Rodgers

If Ginn and Morgan were out there, we win easy. Besides Davis nobody stepped it up. Once they shut him down we had nothing. Crabs need to learn how to step up if he wants to be the number one guy. He's got the talent, He just needs to take the extra step to take it over the top.
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
This is the "Thank you" thread. Please see the other 50 complain threads.

your right!!!
Thank you Mr. Baalke.

But we still need a few things.

WR
kick returner
Guard (especially a backup)
CB
OLB.

Did I miss something?
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
as great as it was this was a FAILED season

I'd be interested to see how you arrived at that conclusion. When you consider the very adverse starting conditions for the team and the fact that they accomplished one of the most impressive turn arounds in recent memory, I'm at a loss to see how this season was anything but a massive success.

The sinking ship has been righted and we're finally steaming in the right direction. Spectacularly so, no less. How on earth is that a failure?
Aside from what happened with Kyle Williams, I think the 9ers did a tremendous job this year, with Jim Harbaugh at the head of everything, I can only see great things for them, I haven't posted all that much this year on them, and that was because of the great job that they were doing. I hope they continue to look at this lost as an inspiration of things to come, all losses are tough, sometimes a lost like this will be the forefront of a dynasty rebirth. I mean really, they are maybe a couple of pieces away from completely dominating this league and winning 5 superbowls in the next 12 years. I truly believe they can do it and they should not hang their heads any longer, but to take this year as a positive, and further inspiration to put that hard hat on and look forward, because greater things are on the horizon. My advice would be to never retreat, never surrender, great things happen to those who wait.

It was fun ride. I am proud of this team.
Great season. Sad it had to end this way..

I'm looking forward to getting the ENTIRE offense down by next year
Yes it was a fun exciting, great year but at the end of the day we have no chance of winning the superbowl and that to me is a failed season "you ain't first your last" SUPER BOWL 2013? GO NINERS
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Mike Sando says it the best: "This game will haunt the 49ers for years. How many times will San Francisco get to play a 9-7 team at home for a berth in the Super Bowl?:

Exactly. This was Harbaugh's only chance to get a ring. Everything was in place.

Pathetic. How the f**k do you know that.

Why do you only show up after we lose.

Don't feed troll boy. He only posts when bad things happen.
I'm laughing at all of you saying this was a failed season when we all thought we were going to go 6-10 or worse. We'll be back next year, without a doubt in my mind.
Share 49ersWebzone