LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Congratulations to the San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's never coming again, we will be lucky to make the playoffs next year. This type of season only comes once in awhile. We might have a chance around 2016.
Was a great season nonetheless.

#30 pick in the first round here we come.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
It's never coming again, we will be lucky to make the playoffs next year. This type of season only comes once in awhile. We might have a chance around 2016.

Yep. It's only downhill from here.
But you can't deny a lot of that is on Kyle Williams. That bonehead handed the giants 10 points
Mike Sando says it the best: "This game will haunt the 49ers for years. How many times will San Francisco get to play a 9-7 team at home for a berth in the Super Bowl?:
A cleverely disguised Kyle Williams bash thread. Nice.
i actually blame kyle williams i know we had other chances but he honsetley lost the game for us it sucks when he first did it, its ok but 2 do it again unacepptable KYLE WILLIAMS LOST IT
good season but.

Proud of these boys...Looking forward to coming back stronger and better next season...GO NINERS!
Originally posted by JayDAche:
Honestly...
I blame the BS Forward Progress call.

+1

Originally posted by asu49ers:
Mike Sando says it the best: "This game will haunt the 49ers for years. How many times will San Francisco get to play a 9-7 team at home for a berth in the Super Bowl?:

Exactly. This was Harbaugh's only chance to get a ring. Everything was in place.
There are no words to describe how much I hate Williams. My hate will die with him!

Essentially, we're screwed. We aren't going to be this successful next year. Damn Kyle Williams, it would have been better if we had nobody back there...what a f**king moron idiot piece of s**t. I honestly hope he dies. Sorry, but I do.
Proud of what our team accomplished. 49ersfaithfull POR VIDA!!!

Originally posted by area49:

Exactly. This was Harbaugh's only chance to get a ring. Everything was in place.

Pathetic. How the f**k do you know that.

Why do you only show up after we lose.
Share 49ersWebzone