LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Congratulations to the San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great season. Too bad Tedd Ginn wasn't back there fielding punts. That was an all time fail by kyle williams.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Suck it in guys, cause we're never going back. -This is the loss that destroys underachieving teams like us for years.

This.This was Harbaugh's only chance to win a Super Bowl. We'll never get one now.
Underachieving would mean that we were a super talented team and picked to win it all, but didn't (see Eagles). So, I'm not quite sure what your point is.

I mean our schedule will be MUCH harder next year and we're probably going to lose a bunch of key players to free agency. We're probably going to lose some key members of the coaching staff, like Tomsula, potentially.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
It was a great run. Congrats to the team for a great year

this
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Thank you Mr. Harbaugh and Mr. Baalke.

If Harbaugh can do this with 2 weeks of training camp and with not much weapons, can you imagine what he can do with a real training camp and more impact players!!!!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
It was a great run. Congrats to the team for a great year

this
Couple things though. What happened to Crabtree, the slant and screen??
Still a great season even if it ended in the worst way imaginable.
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Thank you Mr. Harbaugh and Mr. Baalke.

If Harbaugh can do this with 2 weeks of training camp and with not much weapons, can you imagine what he can do with a real training camp and more impact players!!!!
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
a season without kyle "piece of s**t" williams

I hope to see him bagging groceries next year, he screwed up twice giving the Giants 10 points. Rarely can you say one player cost a team the game, but he did. On the other hand thanks to Alex Smith and Harbaugh for doing better this year than anyone could have dreamed of.

Don't forget he also fumbled on the end around/reverse.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
a season without kyle "piece of s**t" williams

I hope to see him bagging groceries next year, he screwed up twice giving the Giants 10 points. Rarely can you say one player cost a team the game, but he did. On the other hand thanks to Alex Smith and Harbaugh for doing better this year than anyone could have dreamed of.

Honestly...
I blame the BS Forward Progress call.
Originally posted by VA49er:

holy crap i forgot about that one

damn i want him cut so bad
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for PRIMETIME21.
great season by the niners, hopefully we will get back to this spot again, but with saints packers in the mix, its never really easy to say, we had our chance and blew it , or should i say kyle williams blew it. dam and we need to get some WRs... 2 atleast..and maybe another RB cause i doubt gore makes it another season fully healthy again.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JayDAche:
Honestly...
I blame the BS Forward Progress call.

that was atrocious.....I've seen plays extend for 5 seconds after he is initially stopped and they whistled that almost immediately.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
loss was bittersweet.... I had no idea how this season was going to be,, but it was amazing. Just wish it didn't end the way it did
Share 49ersWebzone