LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Congratulations to the San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
At least we can sign Alex for cheap.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by MILFS:
stfu we lost.

No s**t. How the f**k can you be so chipper? GTFO.

Well probably because everyone had the niners going 4-12? I'm guessing..
When this season started if you would have told me that we would play in the NFC Championship game, I would say that you're crazy. It's been a season beyound my wildest expectations. Congradulations to the entire organization. Yuo've put this team back on the right track.....m Watch out for us next year, we're gonna kill it!
The 49ers lost as a team, the oppurtunitys were there on both sides of the ball. If your going to throw Williams under the bus you can't forget goldsons int break ups, davis's 30 yards of penalties, or Alex not converting on third down & harbaugh not having the balls to go for it on 4th & short.

That being said great season.. Obviously a painful, disappointing end.. We clearly beat ourselves .
Thank you Mr. Harbaugh and Mr. Baalke.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
a season without kyle "piece of s**t" williams

I hope to see him bagging groceries next year, he screwed up twice giving the Giants 10 points. Rarely can you say one player cost a team the game, but he did. On the other hand thanks to Alex Smith and Harbaugh for doing better this year than anyone could have dreamed of.
It was a great run. Congrats to the team for a great year
It's been a great year and I am so proud to be a Niner fan.
Been a good year. The players played their hearts out. Use this disappointment to comeback strong next year. There were a lot of heart breaking losses at the end of the year in Walsh's time too. Just have to comeback stronger next year.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 22, 2012 at 8:00 PM ]

Thank you for an amazing season....proud to be a niner fan.

Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Suck it in guys, cause we're never going back. -This is the loss that destroys underachieving teams like us for years.

This.This was Harbaugh's only chance to win a Super Bowl. We'll never get one now.
Underachieving would mean that we were a super talented team and picked to win it all, but didn't (see Eagles). So, I'm not quite sure what your point is.
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Suck it in guys, cause we're never going back. -This is the loss that destroys underachieving teams like us for years.

This.This was Harbaugh's only chance to win a Super Bowl. We'll never get one now.
Underachieving would mean that we were a super talented team and picked to win it all, but didn't (see Eagles). So, I'm not quite sure what your point is.
The Lost hurts, but hey, no one expected us to do this well. Considering, we were expected to get rolled in this game, and we were without our top wide receiver and our punt returner, we played well enough to win. Hats off to the defense, offensive line, QB, Tightend and most of all the Coach for a great year. We had a great run.
[ Edited by Ghosty_66 on Jan 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM ]
It didn't end with a ring, but this season was more than any of us expected. Way more. And as easy as it is to blame Kyle Williams for the loss, we win and lose as a team. We have a great team and we will be back. We play great football. Just didn't catch the breaks today. We will be back.
I'm not upset one bit. this team gave me a ride that will last me a life time. I'm very happy for them even tho they're not going to the superbowl. Niners for life! Nobody has it better than us! NOBODY!
Share 49ersWebzone