LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Congratulations to the San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thank you for making this season memorable.

I'm looking forward to next year!!!

Go 49ers!!!!

Yes thank you guys for laying it all on the line this year. I tip my hat to you guys you have made this season memorable and we appreciate you and your efforts. God bless you all.
+1.
- williams
We need WR help so badly. Next to Kyle Williams -- that 1-12 3rd downs is sh*t
Haven't been this excited about football in YEARS! Tough loss today, but with Harbaugh and our defense, we can only get better. Its been a great ride this year, and they exceeded expectations by a mile. Great year, but here is to better years to come

stfu we lost.
a season without kyle "piece of s**t" williams
this

congrats 49ers proud of this season obviously wish it wasnt over but no1 saw this coming

were a couple WR away from being a force
Suck it in guys, cause we're never going back. -This is the loss that destroys underachieving teams like us for years.
Special thanks to

Justin Smith
Aldon Smith
Alex Smith
Vernon Davis
Navarro Bowman
Carlos Rodgers

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Suck it in guys, cause we're never going back. -This is the loss that destroys underachieving teams like us for years.

This.This was Harbaugh's only chance to win a Super Bowl. We'll never get one now.
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

This.This was Harbaugh's only chance to win a Super Bowl. We'll never get one now.

Amazing season...makes this loss hurt more...but hope we take it all the way next season.
Man
Originally posted by MILFS:
stfu we lost.

No s**t. How the f**k can you be so chipper? GTFO.
Share 49ersWebzone