LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 139 users in the forums

Where will you be watching the NFC Championship Game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
At home with my nephew which I raised to be a Niners Fan and my brother in law a Patriots fan and a Non annoying or hating Cowboys fan who was rooting for us to beat the Saints because he feels we are disrespected by everyone in the media he's a good guy.
Hopefully inside 3Com Park in Monster Cable at Candlestick Point
At the stick.

Got my tickets today.
At the stick. Where else would I be?
Sec 13
You guys are lucky man the stick is a 8 hr drive for me are you guys season ticket holders?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
At home alone. I don't want to be distracted with people around. After the game it's a different story, though.
have to work but i'll listen to the radio
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
have to work but i'll listen to the radio

Damn sucks dude well radio is better than nothing, im glad its a late 3:30 start allows me to wor an opening shift and still watch the game
Originally posted by mayo49:
At home alone. I don't want to be distracted with people around. After the game it's a different story, though.

it makes it more intense watching with others

somewhere in vegas
En palo alto , at el palo de candela
8:30 am Okinawa, Japan time with my wife...the 2nd greatest 49er fan in Okinawa!!!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Normally I'm at the game or watch it at home. My brother-in-law who is also a HUGE niner fan lives in so cal. He has some friends who are also niner fans and vowed a NFC Championship tailgate party at his house if the Niners made it. So I'll be in So Cal watching this weekend.
here in jersey- giant territory
Share 49ersWebzone