There are 151 users in the forums

Help - a place to watch football in San Diego!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If you invite me to your place (i am serious) I'll bring a tray of lumpia :)! I just don't want to watch and celebrate the 49ers winning the game - ALONE! (my bad).

Thanks in advance,
Sam
[ Edited by 49ERSAM on Jan 17, 2012 at 5:56 PM ]
Ask SanDiego49er
Typhoon Saloon - Pacific Beach

/thread

You don't want to watch and celebrate the 49ers winning the game? What kind of fan are you?
This was Typhoon Saloon after the Niners-Saints game on Saturday:

http://youtu.be/0WsglB4knp8

You'll be in good company.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
You don't want to watch and celebrate the 49ers winning the game? What kind of fan are you?

corrected
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
This was Typhoon Saloon after the Niners-Saints game on Saturday:

http://youtu.be/0WsglB4knp8

You'll be in good company.

OK great - I be there!
Help, I am going to be at a wedding I need to know of a place that has sunday ticket/49er bar near this place. Thanks for helping a die hard not miss the first game of the season
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Help, I am going to be at a wedding I need to know of a place that has sunday ticket/49er bar near this place. Thanks for helping a die hard not miss the first game of the season

best bet is the westfield mall between the 5 & 805

/thread

I hear a lot about that place but I've never been there.

Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
If you invite me to your place (i am serious) I'll bring a tray of lumpia :)! I just don't want to watch and celebrate the 49ers winning the game - ALONE! (my bad).

Thanks in advance,
Sam

lumpia. I wished I lived in San Diego right now. I would love some lumpia. Have fun bro
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I hear a lot about that place but I've never been there.

SD college chicks on non-gamedays
Hey thanks for your help all. I just checked 506 and I realized this will be a game pretty much played all over the country including San Diego on fox!!! So I pretty much can go to any bar and watch the game. Thanks for the help again!!!

/thread

Dude, what? Typhoon Saloon in Pacific Beach. THE absolute best Niner sports bar in the country...no joke! Look for #55! Its literally like being at a live Niner game w/o the traffic!
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 8, 2012 at 6:52 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

/thread

billy bonka? that u???
Share 49ersWebzone