There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Giants' Rolle: 49ers' V.Davis asks for trouble

Originally posted by Red_Gold18:
I hate when people say the 49ers are playing "The new Giants!" Seriously? This is the same Giants I've been seeing. They started really putting up points against the Falcons in the 4th quarter (last second)..... Green Bay beating theirselves (fumbles and drop passes)

NewsFlash, you're playing the new 49ers. Who, even us fans, have seen the new era 49ers play that hard like they did against the Saints!? NOBODY!!!!!

Legit.
I feel good. If we can handle the Saints Offense for 54 minutes we should be okay on defense.
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Jan 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM ]
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
expansion team. the next year they went 9-7 and played in the AFC championship game.

he's a good coach, man. Harbaugh is better, right now, IMO, but Coughlin is no slouch.

Whats the difference between an expansion team and a team installing a completely new system with completely new staff and no offseason?

The difference is our coach is better.

Originally posted by JimA49ers:
coughlin will be out after Sundays loss. He's been hanging onto a thread for a few years now. I hear Ericksonn is available lol.

lol you a fool if u think Coughlin is going anywwhere

i dont think coughlin is going anywhere, but over a month ago a majority of giant fans were talking about cower next year.
Coughlin's a damn good coach.guy knows his isht and manages some SERIOUS prima donna's with massive ego's.
He is a good coach.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
expansion team. the next year they went 9-7 and played in the AFC championship game.

he's a good coach, man. Harbaugh is better, right now, IMO, but Coughlin is no slouch.

Whats the difference between an expansion team and a team installing a completely new system with completely new staff and no offseason?

The difference is our coach is better.

Originally posted by JimA49ers:
coughlin will be out after Sundays loss. He's been hanging onto a thread for a few years now. I hear Ericksonn is available lol.

lol you a fool if u think Coughlin is going anywwhere

i dont think coughlin is going anywhere, but over a month ago a majority of giant fans were talking about cower next year.

Coughlin was on the hot seat especially after that fat losing streak. It was on ESPN every other effing minute.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash98:
I actually agree with the NYGiants fan here. You can't discount Coughlin as a coach. He has won a SB with his team and that says a lot...

We're still gonna kick the NYGiants butt this Sunday though!

Im not discounting anyone. Im saying Harbaugh is a better first year head coach than Coughlin was.

And though Coughlin has a good track record, this season is the only one that really matters, and Harbaugh is coach of the year, not Coughlin.
Wasn't he voted as worst coach to play for this year?
Im not discounting anyone. Im saying Harbaugh is a better first year head coach than Coughlin was.

And though Coughlin has a good track record, this season is the only one that really matters, and Harbaugh is coach of the year, not Coughlin.

Niners have 11 guys on IR?

No the Giants do..

Both teams are at the same point in the year, Giants road was alot harder..

No the Giants do..

We have had horrible records for a decade. HARBAWESOME came in and in one year has turned this team completely around.

These guys are winners.

These guys are bullies.

These guys fear NO ONE and will win the NFC this year.

Harbaugh = Coach of the Year and it ain't even close.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Vernon Davis must a beast because he is too thick and too strongest the plays football. He can breaking the tackle and go run the td! Go Vernon Go! Go beat the Giants! Do it! Come on Boy!

at least you got the smilies right
LOL..

No the Giants do..

Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

He has been trolling all thread lol
If Rolles tried to Vernon make a freeze to move the plays? I mean.. Vernon was trouble cuz he might scare to rolles when he will hit to him? mehh... Vernon can hit his head with helmet to Rolles's head will buzz and painful by himself because Vernon has heavy weight more than Rolles!! Duh!! Vernon need understand about the size and weight.. I am sure that Vernon is too strongest and too thick his body shi t than Rolles!! Go Vernon beasts!!!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
If Rolles tried to Vernon make a freeze to move the plays? I mean.. Vernon was trouble cuz he might scare to rolles when he will hit to him? mehh... Vernon can hit his head with helmet to Rolles's head will buzz and painful by himself because Vernon has heavy weight more than Rolles!! Duh!! Vernon need understand about the size and weight.. I am sure that Vernon is too strongest and too thick his body shi t than Rolles!! Go Vernon beasts!!!

couldnt have said it better myself
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home