There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Giants' Rolle: 49ers' V.Davis asks for trouble

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Vernon Davis must a beast because he is too thick and too strongest the plays football. He can breaking the tackle and go run the td! Go Vernon Go! Go beat the Giants! Do it! Come on Boy!

at least you got the smilies right
[ Edited by SundayTicket on Jan 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM ]
i find it amusing how when i first joined i had no freakin clue what buzz ever said, and now i can read it flawlessly and understand him
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Vernon Davis must a beast because he is too thick and too strongest the plays football. He can breaking the tackle and go run the td! Go Vernon Go! Go beat the Giants! Do it! Come on Boy!

at least you got the smilies right
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Vernon Davis must a beast because he is too thick and too strongest the plays football. He can breaking the tackle and go run the td! Go Vernon Go! Go beat the Giants! Do it! Come on Boy!

at least you got the smilies right

What part of that isn't true. V. Davis is a beast when he has the ball in his hands.
Originally posted by THEB:
i find it amusing how when i first joined i had no freakin clue what buzz ever said, and now i can read it flawlessly and understand him

Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Vernon Davis must a beast because he is too thick and too strongest the plays football. He can breaking the tackle and go run the td! Go Vernon Go! Go beat the Giants! Do it! Come on Boy!

at least you got the smilies right

What part of that isn't true. V. Davis is a beast when he has the ball in his hands.

i will let you know when i finish articulating what he just said
Originally posted by THEB:
Well lets see...

"After being out of football in 2003, Coughlin was named the 16th head coach of the New York Giants on January 6, 2004.

Coughlin inherited a team that finished 4–12 in 2003, but led the Giants to a surprising 5–2 start in his first season as head coach. After back-to-back losses, in which veteran quarterback Kurt Warner struggled, left the Giants at 5–4, Coughlin made the decision to bench Warner and start New York's highly touted rookie quarterback, Eli Manning. Coughlin received criticism from some who felt the move amounted to a surrender of the 2004 season when the Giants were still in playoff contention. The Giants would go on to lose six of the seven games started by Manning, who struggled in his rookie season."

So let me break it down for you since you dont seem very smart.

In their first seasons as head coaches:
Coughlin: Inherited a 4-12 team and took them to a whopping 6-10. Thats a swing of +2

Harbaugh: Inherited a 6-10 team and took them to 13-3 and into the NFC Championship (...and still going) That is a swing of +7

By my math, Harbaugh is exactly 3.5 times better than Coughlin was at this point in his career, and we can round that to 4 times better if you want to count the 1 playoff win he has.

Now shut up because you are WRONG and i just showed you why.

So who ever had the best first year is the better coach. Coughlin is a great coach. Harbaugh may be there one day, but one year DOES NOT eclipse years of good work.
Originally posted by THEB:
yeah i completely forgot about that for some reason.

Just looked and he went 4-12 his first season with the jags. Thats even worse.

They were a expansion team.

How many expansion teams have winning records? None
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by THEB:
Well lets see...

"After being out of football in 2003, Coughlin was named the 16th head coach of the New York Giants on January 6, 2004.

Coughlin inherited a team that finished 4–12 in 2003, but led the Giants to a surprising 5–2 start in his first season as head coach. After back-to-back losses, in which veteran quarterback Kurt Warner struggled, left the Giants at 5–4, Coughlin made the decision to bench Warner and start New York's highly touted rookie quarterback, Eli Manning. Coughlin received criticism from some who felt the move amounted to a surrender of the 2004 season when the Giants were still in playoff contention. The Giants would go on to lose six of the seven games started by Manning, who struggled in his rookie season."

So let me break it down for you since you dont seem very smart.

In their first seasons as head coaches:
Coughlin: Inherited a 4-12 team and took them to a whopping 6-10. Thats a swing of +2

Harbaugh: Inherited a 6-10 team and took them to 13-3 and into the NFC Championship (...and still going) That is a swing of +7

By my math, Harbaugh is exactly 3.5 times better than Coughlin was at this point in his career, and we can round that to 4 times better if you want to count the 1 playoff win he has.

Now shut up because you are WRONG and i just showed you why.

So who ever had the best first year is the better coach. Coughlin is a great coach. Harbaugh may be there one day, but one year DOES NOT eclipse years of good work.

you wouldn't have a coach right now if Dallas wasn't as worse then you guys
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
expansion team. the next year they went 9-7 and played in the AFC championship game.

he's a good coach, man. Harbaugh is better, right now, IMO, but Coughlin is no slouch.

Whats the difference between an expansion team and a team installing a completely new system with completely new staff and no offseason?

The difference is our coach is better.


Originally posted by JimA49ers:
coughlin will be out after Sundays loss. He's been hanging onto a thread for a few years now. I hear Ericksonn is available lol.

lol you a fool if u think Coughlin is going anywwhere
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by THEB:
Well lets see...

"After being out of football in 2003, Coughlin was named the 16th head coach of the New York Giants on January 6, 2004.

Coughlin inherited a team that finished 4–12 in 2003, but led the Giants to a surprising 5–2 start in his first season as head coach. After back-to-back losses, in which veteran quarterback Kurt Warner struggled, left the Giants at 5–4, Coughlin made the decision to bench Warner and start New York's highly touted rookie quarterback, Eli Manning. Coughlin received criticism from some who felt the move amounted to a surrender of the 2004 season when the Giants were still in playoff contention. The Giants would go on to lose six of the seven games started by Manning, who struggled in his rookie season."

So let me break it down for you since you dont seem very smart.

In their first seasons as head coaches:
Coughlin: Inherited a 4-12 team and took them to a whopping 6-10. Thats a swing of +2

Harbaugh: Inherited a 6-10 team and took them to 13-3 and into the NFC Championship (...and still going) That is a swing of +7

By my math, Harbaugh is exactly 3.5 times better than Coughlin was at this point in his career, and we can round that to 4 times better if you want to count the 1 playoff win he has.

Now shut up because you are WRONG and i just showed you why.

So who ever had the best first year is the better coach. Coughlin is a great coach. Harbaugh may be there one day, but one year DOES NOT eclipse years of good work.

I actually agree with the NYGiants fan here. You can't discount Coughlin as a coach. He has won a SB with his team and that says a lot...

We're still gonna kick the NYGiants butt this Sunday though!

- 98
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
you wouldn't have a coach right now if Dallas wasn't as worse then you guys

But they did and we have won our way here..

Dont be scared holmes, the Giants are coming. Nothing you can do about it..
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
you wouldn't have a coach right now if Dallas wasn't as worse then you guys

But they did and we have won our way here..

Dont be scared holmes, the Giants are coming. Nothing you can do about it..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

You're funny.

- 98
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
you wouldn't have a coach right now if Dallas wasn't as worse then you guys

But they did and we have won our way here..

Dont be scared holmes, the Giants are coming. Nothing you can do about it..

"Don't be scared"......gtfoh wit sh!+ lol. We'll see what time it is when da games ova.
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
you wouldn't have a coach right now if Dallas wasn't as worse then you guys

But they did and we have won our way here..

Dont be scared holmes, the Giants are coming. Nothing you can do about it..

Scared?...i'm not the one on another teams board....Don't need to be