LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

Giants' Rolle: 49ers' V.Davis asks for trouble

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
If Rolles tried to Vernon make a freeze to move the plays? I mean.. Vernon was trouble cuz he might scare to rolles when he will hit to him? mehh... Vernon can hit his head with helmet to Rolles's head will buzz and painful by himself because Vernon has heavy weight more than Rolles!! Duh!! Vernon need understand about the size and weight.. I am sure that Vernon is too strongest and too thick his body shi t than Rolles!! Go Vernon beasts!!!

you're either a little kid on this forum, or you are legally retarded
Originally posted by Oskiwaski49:
If Rolles tried to Vernon make a freeze to move the plays? I mean.. Vernon was trouble cuz he might scare to rolles when he will hit to him? mehh... Vernon can hit his head with helmet to Rolles's head will buzz and painful by himself because Vernon has heavy weight more than Rolles!! Duh!! Vernon need understand about the size and weight.. I am sure that Vernon is too strongest and too thick his body shi t than Rolles!! Go Vernon beasts!!!

Whoe bro, you need at least a hundred posts before you're allowed to talk back to BuzzB

Thats buzzb, bandwagon bob. Vet of the zone and a long time niner fan. Show some respect.
Originally posted by 9erVillian:

Thats buzzb, bandwagon bob. Vet of the zone and a long time niner fan. Show some respect.

this
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Whoe bro, you need at least a hundred posts before you're allowed to talk back to BuzzB

yea buzz is the man, fall back. his posts show extreme intellect that is just above ur iq level

who you think you is mayne! that's buzz B you're talking about. he's legit

Dearest Antrell,

It would appear that you've forgotten the bi-annual @ss beatings that were laid upon you by the 49ers.

That's cool, bro. If I got the sh*t beat out of me on a regular basis, I'd block it out, too.

Anyway, this Sunday, if you happen to be parked somewhere between the hashes when the Niners roll out in "11" personnel, you'd better pray that the ball isn't going your way on a slant...cuz you'll be getting clowned, Bozo stylie.

Hugs,

Vernon Davis

P.S. How's the Under Armour tatoo? You know, the one I gave you the first time I ran your @ss over? Anyway...see ya Sunday.

Teh BuzZ is the Masturz of teh ZoNe!
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by cwilson830:

yea buzz is the man, fall back. his posts show extreme intellect that is just above ur iq level

even if venrom and gire???
rolles gonna get raped

• mike
  • Veteran
Rolle's gonna get rolled.

Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
expansion team. the next year they went 9-7 and played in the AFC championship game.

he's a good coach, man. Harbaugh is better, right now, IMO, but Coughlin is no slouch.

Whats the difference between an expansion team and a team installing a completely new system with completely new staff and no offseason?

The difference is our coach is better.

Originally posted by JimA49ers:
coughlin will be out after Sundays loss. He's been hanging onto a thread for a few years now. I hear Ericksonn is available lol.

lol you a fool if u think Coughlin is going anywwhere

That's true, NOBODY would want coughlin. Just try to tell me he's not hanging on a thread each season.
That's true, NOBODY would want coughlin. Just try to tell me he's not hanging on a thread each season.

Hanging on in the Media and in reality are two different things.
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:

Hanging on in the Media and in reality are two different things.
Hanging on in the 49ers forum while thinking coughlin is a good coach, who needs the reality check?
Rolle is a loudmouth jackwagon. I'm done listening to his BS already. Shut up and play! Oh and , Antrel, after Vernon Roman Harpers your dumb but Jesus will still love you! Don't go away mad, just go away!
Share 49ersWebzone