There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Time does the Gates open up at On Sunday? Game is at 3:30 pm.

does anyone know what time the gates open up at? Game starts at 3:30pm.
i heard the gates of hell open at 8:30
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
They opened 5 and a 1/2 hours before the start last game! Hopefully its the same, or longer!
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
I like the fact that the rules are slowly going back to the old way! They also didn't ban post-game tailgating!
Originally posted by NONAME:
They opened 5 and a 1/2 hours before the start last game! Hopefully its the same, or longer!

so 10am? Are you sure about that?
but im upset i didnt get free tacos after the game. i always enjoy handing those to fans of the team we just beat the next day.
Originally posted by 99problems:
but im upset i didnt get free tacos after the game. i always enjoy handing those to fans of the team we just beat the next day.

LOL..not from the bay area..but I wondered why they didn't do it.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

they did do it in my sec as we were leaving they were handing them out. I passed on it.......
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by Jakemall:

they did do it in my sec as we were leaving they were handing them out. I passed on it.......

I had too many tacos this year
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM ]
So I'm hearing 11:30 gates open? Is this correct? They gave a lot of info before last weeks game, none for this one it seems
  • THEB
  • Veteran
11:30 is correct
Yes gates open at 11:30am!! I called 49ers and they confirmed saying they had too many issues opening 5hrs before game time last week so only 4hrs this week. Sucks but oh we'll again some a**ho** screw the fans who just want to show up and have fun but not fight.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home