LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Regardless of what happens sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HessianDud:
the Giants can't do anything worse to Smith than what has happened to him in this organization, lol.

Eli is a good player, but he pulled a b***h move. Alex Smith would never do anything like that. Say what you will about him, but he has integrity.

Dude, it isn't about integrity, it's about he made the right move. His dad and probably Peyton told him to stay away from the loser Chargers. EVeryone knew the Giants were poised to come back. Lets face it, the jints are the best team in the NFL NOW, they are on a roll, they are the hot team. Eli made the right move, all $100 million of them...
Originally posted by bklyn1028:
the Giants can't do anything worse to Smith than what has happened to him in this organization, lol.

Eli is a good player, but he pulled a b***h move. Alex Smith would never do anything like that. Say what you will about him, but he has integrity.

Dude, it isn't about integrity, it's about he made the right move. His dad and probably Peyton told him to stay away from the loser Chargers. EVeryone knew the Giants were poised to come back. Lets face it, the jints are the best team in the NFL NOW, they are on a roll, they are the hot team. Eli made the right move, all $100 million of them...

to get away from that Chargers team that for years was "the most talented team in the NFL"?

and just lol, lol, lol.
He's a coach, very uncool. And I don't know if your QB is a crybaby, I'm just having a little fun. YOu happen to have a very good team, and to be honest this game is coin-toss. I personally picked your guys over the Saints. I knew Smith and your front Dline was gonna give Brees a tough day, and I think Eli isn't going to have it easy. The 49ers might win this game sunday, it's gonna be close.
Now back to your crybaby QB......lol
Btw, in the falcons room before the game I did the same thing to the falcon's fans and their "matty ice"

Why do mods let people like this stick around? You should be banned by now. If you want to come here to our board and discuss football at least show the proper respect and discuss X's and O's like a classy human being. For the most part if you come in showing respect people will show you and your team respect.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 17, 2012 at 11:19 AM ]
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Last week's win over the Saints was tremendous. I was so happy for the team, for all the 49er faithful fans who have suffered through nearly a decade of misery. However, for the win over the Saints to really mean something, we have to use it as a launching pad to go all the way to the Super Bowl, and win it!

I have said it before: this year is our golden opportunity to bring home that 6th Lombardi trophy, and we've got to take it. Our division is getting stronger. Cards and Seahawks were playing better at the end of the season. I heard Rams just hired Greg Williams from NO, so their defense may pose some problems in the future with the blitz-happy style. We have been getting stronger too, so definitely we don't have to fear anybody. But why count on the future, when we are so close to the prize now? We can't let any team, no matter how "hot" they are, keep us from getting that prize. I would love to see our team play with the same intensity, hunger, and confidence that we showed against the Saints for 2 more games. This Cinderella season has been too good, too special to let it end now.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
With thread titles in Giants forum like " A fans perspective as to why bad officiating bothers me! ", "Denied registration at 49ers forums, arrogant west coast jerks... ", "Video Of my Mood today..one day after that amazing win. " I wouldn't use the term "pansie" so loosely.

LOL........+1
to get away from that Chargers team that for years was "the most talented team in the NFL"?

and just lol, lol, lol.

Well, it seems their "talent" didn't get a ring yet, has it?
Originally posted by ace52:
Last week's win over the Saints was tremendous. I was so happy for the team, for all the 49er faithful fans who have suffered through nearly a decade of misery. However, for the win over the Saints to really mean something, we have to use it as a launching pad to go all the way to the Super Bowl, and win it!

I have said it before: this year is our golden opportunity to bring home that 6th Lombardi trophy, and we've got to take it. Our division is getting stronger. Cards and Seahawks were playing better at the end of the season. I heard Rams just hired Greg Williams from NO, so their defense may pose some problems in the future with the blitz-happy style. We have been getting stronger too, so definitely we don't have to fear anybody. But why count on the future, when we are so close to the prize now? We can't let any team, no matter how "hot" they are, keep us from getting that prize. I would love to see our team play with the same intensity, hunger, and confidence that we showed against the Saints for 2 more games. This Cinderella season has been too good, too special to let it end now.

and guess what, you have the right team, at the right time, clicking on all cylinders now. The game on sunday will probably the the best playoff game this seaosn, good luck to you all

and just lol, lol, lol.

Well, it seems their "talent" didn't get a ring yet, has it?

no, but maybe they would have two with Eli.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Don't underestimate our "feel good" story as a sign of weakness, brah. You know your team will lose this Sunday, right? We know you guys are playing well but we're gonna beat you guys.

You might win, but when Osi, Tuck, JPP and Kiwi get ahold of crybaby Smith, it'll be all over. He'll crumble like a cheap suit. He'll remember the first time the two teams met, be over-confident, and it's gonna be lights out. Gore will be stopped like we did the first time, and your receivers will be running around wondering why little smitty is running for his life.

I have read your other posts in this thread, but let's be clear. This is a 49ers site and this is a very silly post. You may criticise Smith's accuracy if you wish but no one who knows football believes he is anything other than tough. So calling him a crybaby and little smitty is simply trying to inflame the home posters. I dont want to have to ban them for reacting, so it is a lot fairer to ban you for inciting. And I will if you do it again.

And please dont bother coming back with the "only a joke" or "just football trash talk" response. Not interested.

Talk football like an adult and you will be very welcome.
Originally posted by ace52:

and guess what, you have the right team, at the right time, clicking on all cylinders now. The game on sunday will probably the the best playoff game this seaosn, good luck to you all

The Giants are playing great right now and going into Green Bay and kicking the Packers was a call I made before the game, that being said, the 49ers have one extra day of rest and are at home, the Giants have to come all the way out west and we all know how much all you east coasters make a huge deal out of us west coasters going back east, so I would say all is about even. May the best team win, and to me its a pick-em game. The best defense team will win this game and I am not so sure the Giants have the best defense over the 49ers........
[ Edited by 49erJim on Jan 17, 2012 at 11:33 AM ]

no, but maybe they would have two with Eli.

That's the funny thing. We don't know. We'll never know. If Tyree was benched, and Toomer was in his place when he made that"catch", would he have made it? Man, we're getting twilight zonish now.
Originally posted by English:
I have read your other posts in this thread, but let's be clear. This is a 49ers site and this is a very silly post. You may criticise Smith's accuracy if you wish but no one who knows football believes he is anything other than tough. So calling him a crybaby and little smitty is simply trying to inflame the home posters. I dont want to have to ban them for reacting, so it is a lot fairer to ban you for inciting. And I will if you do it again.

And please dont bother coming back with the "only a joke" or "just football trash talk" response. Not interested.

I don't even know how to respond.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
The Giants are playing great right now and going into Green Bay and kicking the Packers was a call I made before the game, that being said, the 49ers have one extra day of rest and are at home, the Giants have to come all the way out west and we all know how much all you east coasters make a huge deal out of us west coasters going back east, so I would say all is about even. May the best team win, and to me its a pick-em game. The best defense team will win this game and I am not so sure the Giants have the best defense over the 49ers........

I think the Giants / 49ers defense are just about equal. What you have on your side is Justin Smith, who in my opinion is one mean individual. I would not like to see him on his bad side. He is huge, and very strong, just ask Brees. It might not be the best team who will win, maybe the luckiest, or ref-oriented team. Yeah that is very possible with the atrocious calls the Giants got against the packers. However, with these teams evenly matched on offense and defense, it's going to be a tense nail biter, and that would make for a great game.

By the way, it's not inciting at all, it's just men having a meaningful conversation, and trying to keep it from being boring. How many times can you say which has the better team or not?

Btw, anyone have any reaction to Caldwell getting 86ed?

By the way, it's not inciting at all, it's just men having a meaningful conversation, and trying to keep it from being boring. How many times can you say which has the better team or not?

Btw, anyone have any reaction to Caldwell getting 86ed?

Rule #1 here is "Don't be a jerk." English's point was that name calling could be viewed as violating that rule.

Again, you are welcome to post here and we are glad to have you, but please be respectful. Thanks.
Share 49ersWebzone