LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Regardless of what happens sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
during preseason, I never thought we'd be playing for the NFC Championship and a chance to be in the SHOW!

Nobody said the road to the Superbowl would be an easy one. So, I say we....

LET IT ROLL, LET IT ROLL, LET IT ROLL!!!
Originally posted by kidash98:
Don't underestimate our "feel good" story as a sign of weakness, brah. You know your team will lose this Sunday, right? We know you guys are playing well but we're gonna beat you guys.

You might win, but when Osi, Tuck, JPP and Kiwi get ahold of crybaby Smith, it'll be all over. He'll crumble like a cheap suit. He'll remember the first time the two teams met, be over-confident, and it's gonna be lights out. Gore will be stopped like we did the first time, and your receivers will be running around wondering why little smitty is running for his life.
Originally posted by bklyn1028:
Don't underestimate our "feel good" story as a sign of weakness, brah. You know your team will lose this Sunday, right? We know you guys are playing well but we're gonna beat you guys.

You might win, but when Osi, Tuck, JPP and Kiwi get ahold of crybaby Smith, it'll be all over. He'll crumble like a cheap suit. He'll remember the first time the two teams met, be over-confident, and it's gonna be lights out. Gore will be stopped like we did the first time, and your receivers will be running around wondering why little smitty is running for his life.

Why do you call him a "crybaby"? When have you seen him "overconfident"?
smith is a crybaby, but Eli wan to da-da because he didn't want to pway fwor the Chawgaws.

You didn't stop Gore lmfaoo...he was injured coming into the game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
smith is a crybaby, but Eli wan to da-da because he didn't want to pway fwor the Chawgaws.

do you really think our quarter back is a crybaby? indulge me with facts to back it up please
Originally posted by cciowa:

do you really think our quarter back is a crybaby? indulge me with facts to back it up please

me? no. sorry if i was unclear, i was trying to point out the hypocrisy in a Giants fan saying we had a crybaby for a QB when Eli is the biggest crybaby in the NFL.
God, get some backbone fellas...sheesh...you all sound like a bunch of pansies. "I wanna win so bad..."damn......it's gonna be a dragged out slap in the mouth fight, and the better team, the one who wants it the most will win. Personally I think Harbaugh is a jerk for slapping Schwartz on the back and walking away from him like he was the better person.

lol, for real? it's funny how you dog us for being pansies and then whine about a non-issue about a HANDSHAKE.
And guess what, that was the smart move, just like Elway did when he didn't wanna play for the Colts. The Giants made a man out of him, and they'll make a man out of little smitty on sunday and when the game's over, Tuck will give him his "man card" for taking a good beating.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

me? no. sorry if i was unclear, i was trying to point out the hypocrisy in a Giants fan saying we had a crybaby for a QB when Eli is the biggest crybaby in the NFL.
oh. sorry bout the confusion. I was a bit confused by your statement cuz i really did not think you thought that The giants fans are getting to me. I was really kind of surprised the giants were talking that much trash, sign of a scared team i guess

LOL

That's the same thing you guys said last time... What happened then?

And guess what, that was the smart move, just like Elway did when he didn't wanna play for the Colts. The Giants made a man out of him, and they'll make a man out of little smitty on sunday and when the game's over, Tuck will give him his "man card" for taking a good beating.

the Giants can't do anything worse to Smith than what has happened to him in this organization, lol.

Eli is a good player, but he pulled a b***h move. Alex Smith would never do anything like that. Say what you will about him, but he has integrity.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
lol, for real? it's funny how you dog us for being pansies and then whine about a non-issue about a HANDSHAKE.

He's a coach, very uncool. And I don't know if your QB is a crybaby, I'm just having a little fun. YOu happen to have a very good team, and to be honest this game is coin-toss. I personally picked your guys over the Saints. I knew Smith and your front Dline was gonna give Brees a tough day, and I think Eli isn't going to have it easy. The 49ers might win this game sunday, it's gonna be close.
Now back to your crybaby QB......lol
Btw, in the falcons room before the game I did the same thing to the falcon's fans and their "matty ice"
God, get some backbone fellas...sheesh...you all sound like a bunch of pansies. "I wanna win so bad..."damn......it's gonna be a dragged out slap in the mouth fight, and the better team, the one who wants it the most will win. Personally I think Harbaugh is a jerk for slapping Schwartz on the back and walking away from him like he was the better person.
With thread titles in Giants forum like " A fans perspective as to why bad officiating bothers me! ", "Denied registration at 49ers forums, arrogant west coast jerks... ", "Video Of my Mood today..one day after that amazing win. " I wouldn't use the term "pansie" so loosely.
LOL

That's the same thing you guys said last time... What happened then?

Being serious now, the Giants were a very different team defensively then, you know that. Fewell got his secondary clicked, and their blown coverages are over. Tuck is healthy (which he wasn't), Boley didn't play, and if he did, he had a hamstring problem. Kenny Phillips got knocked out in the 2nd quarter. Different team this time around. Don't be surprised come 9pm eastern time that Jimmy boy isn't pulling the hair out of his head, and calling Daddy for help.
Share 49ersWebzone