LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Regardless of what happens sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was thinking about it, and the playoffs finally feel right again because our Niners are back in it representing.

Watching the playoffs the last decade didn't feel right at all. Now that the Niners are back in it I think the playoffs have more appeal because we're gonna start seeing 49ers vs Cowboys, Giants, Packers, Bears again. And I think that is waaay more interesting than seeing the seahawks/cards/ or some other non historic team be in it.
What a dream season . I don" t want it to end. Felt the same way in Giants championship year. You got to believe !
All I care about is the Niners in the playoffs, but I kind of get what you mean. That said, I am selfish. This is a great opportunity having the NFC Championship at home. We need to take it and run with it. NINERS TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! Make amends for Montana's back and Craig's fumble (I still hate Marshall and Bavarro).
Originally posted by NavyNinerFan:
All I care about is the Niners in the playoffs, but I kind of get what you mean. That said, I am selfish. This is a great opportunity having the NFC Championship at home. We need to take it and run with it. NINERS TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! Make amends for Montana's back and Craig's fumble (I still hate Marshall and Bavarro).

Niiiiiners! for sure I feel like we're gonna win.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • titan
  • Veteran
We need our 6th Championship! There no other option.
Regardless of what happens this Sunday, this has been one of the best season for this franchise after so long...

• Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash98:
Regardless of what happens this Sunday, this has been one of the best season for this franchise after so long...

what's this regardless crap!!! WE WILL WIN, PERIOD!!! OUR TEAM HAS DESTINY WRITTEN ALL OVER IT....HARBOWL 2012!!!
It's just too hard to get to this point to be ok with going home. I think this team is more well rounded than either AFC team. We win on Sunday and I think we win the whole enchilada.
In the 4th quarter of the saints game I had this feeling of pride in the team regardless of the outcome of that game, the guys put it on the line & displayed a heroic effort as they have all season. The countless losses suffered over the past decade might just have created a monster, a hunger not to be wreckoned with(ask Pierre Thomas) the heartbreak, frustration, & disappointment might just be what puts this team over the top. The giants are a worthy opponent, but I'm content knowing the 49ers will hit them with everything they've got & should they lose they're taking a few heads out with them.

I really want to see the 9ers beat the Giants, advance to the Super Bowl and win it all.....

That said it has been an awesome season, and my craving for a return to greatness has been satisfied..

I already know the 9ers are going to be better next season, so I'll say it again "no matter what happens"

Go 9ers
Originally posted by kemp_j:
I really want to see the 9ers beat the Giants, advance to the Super Bowl and win it all.....

That said it has been an awesome season, and my craving for a return to greatness has been satisfied..

I already know the 9ers are going to be better next season, so I'll say it again "no matter what happens"

Go 9ers

I hate to bust your bubble, but remember that Three Dog Night song,,,,,,,,,,he's coming
I WANNA WIN SOOOOO BAD!

But yes, this has been the greatest season of my adult fanhood. I (or nobody for that matter) could've expected such an incredible season. Gives me joy in my heart! All I know now is that we are a playoff team for many years! WOO!
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jan 17, 2012 at 10:18 AM ]
I just hope we can capitalize and finish. I think we will be back but sometimes chances like this only come around once. The NFCW is getting better and we have a pretty tough schedule next year, especially on the road. A whole offseason should help but teams will know us and we have to get better especially offensively. I am sure we will reload talent but I'd like to get a SB before guys like Frank and Justin retire. Plus we have a lot of free agents and I think we should get a discount but some might go elsewhere for more money. Things look promising but no guarantee that we are going to be back year after year for the next 5 years or whatever. It's been a successful season but I don't want to be that team that gets to the NFCCG this year then next year gets knocked out after a round or two and then spends the next how many seasons trying to get back to the NFCCG. I just hope we capitalize.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
my expectations were exceeded when we won 9 games
Share 49ersWebzone