Watching a game at candlestick in the rain

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
If it rains, I'm not going......

this better not be serious

Dead serioius. Plus I got two buddies that are big time Giants fans and can't get tickets. I'd probably just give it to them.

thats pathetic. A regular season game is one thing but to miss out on a chance of watching your team go to the Superbowl is a joke

he's joking man.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
im with you brotha...im goin shirtless cuz my adrenaline is going to be off the roof!!!!

just b sure to be painted in red. the sea of red was awesome

i was guna do that but if its raining it wont do much good ill bring my niner flag tho!

Dead serioius. Plus I got two buddies that are big time Giants fans and can't get tickets. I'd probably just give it to them.

thats pathetic. A regular season game is one thing but to miss out on a chance of watching your team go to the Superbowl is a joke

Come on fellas. You gotta know me better than that. I'm the hype man in our section, UB sec4. I yell, scream, heckle and wouldn't miss this game for the world. BTW, I would never sell my tickets to an opposing fan. It makes me mad when people do that.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

he's joking man.

better be
Originally posted by jimbagg:
Keep your feet dry - waterproof boots.
Pack a flask - whiskey laced with honey (so you don't lose your voice).
Full-on, battle-tested poncho.
Attitude, Attitude and More Attitude

Roll Niners!

i want to bring a flask but how is the secruity at the entrance. Do i just tuck it under mah package or is there a metal detector? do they do a long pat down? i have a glass flask too that i use for metal detectors but i dont wana bring if i dont have to

Roll Niners!

i want to bring a flask but how is the secruity at the entrance. Do i just tuck it under mah package or is there a metal detector? do they do a long pat down? i have a glass flask too that i use for metal detectors but i dont wana bring if i dont have to

They got one of those wand metal detectors. I'd be realy suprised if you got a metal flask through.

I guess you could always try and Keester it.......
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 16, 2012 at 9:51 PM ]

Roll Niners!

Pour it in a plastic water bottle, tie a hoodie around your waste, and put the water battle in the middle pocket of your hoodie. Pocket side in. They never check there. If they check the legs, they only check the sides of the legs.

nah hell no man, pm me ill buy those tickets, dont give it to no friggin giants fan... dammit man . we need all the fans for the 12th man advantage come sunday.

Roll Niners!

Security Checkes at the gate??

Its a basic pat down. give it to the lady!!!!
Originally posted by NickSh49:
WEAR TWO PAIRS OF SOCKS.

I'm quite serious actually.

This is the advice you should pay attention to.

I'm on the east side of stadium, upper reserve row 16, does anyone know if the overhang covers that?

Roll Niners!

They got one of those wand metal detectors. I'd be realy suprised if you got a metal flask through.

I guess you could always try and Keester it.......

glass flask it is then
Originally posted by Chico:
bring an umbrella and sharpen the tip of it so you can use it as a weapon and stick one of the Giant fans with it if we happen to lose!

Good Idea! lol
I was there in 1992 when they lost to the Cowboys and early on it was raining and wet and I went out there with a old school Niners Starter Parka with the hat to match (Biggie, RIP) and a effed up attitude after them c-suckers beat us with that goddamn Harper slant. Anyone calling themselves a 49ers fan and is willing to bail out not go to this game because of the rain, is a Raider fan.
isnt the wind forecast to kick up too?
Share 49ersWebzone