LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Watching a game at candlestick in the rain

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
70% chance of rain

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USCA0704?dayNum=6
Loving my seats under the cover of the upper deck!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
If it rains, I'm not going......

this better not be serious

Just make sure you wear water proof eye liner. J/K some might see it hard to justify paying 400-500.00 or whatever to get sick but if we win it will be something you remember for your entire life.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Just make sure you wear water proof eye liner. J/K some might see it hard to justify paying 400-500.00 or whatever to get sick but if we win it will be something you remember for your entire life.
I don't its a chance to watch your team win the NFC TITLE and go on to the SUPERBOWL there is nothing better than that as a football fan. Rain, snow, hail, earthquake, tsunami, asteroid, comet, war, hurricane, tsunami, nuclear war etc will not stop me from going to this game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I don't its a chance to watch your team win the NFC TITLE and go on to the SUPERBOWL there is nothing better than that as a football fan. Rain, snow, hail, earthquake, tsunami, asteroid, comet, war, hurricane, tsunami, nuclear war etc will not stop me from going to this game

Agreed, but like I said some think that way. It would be an awfully bad week if you shell out 500.00, the 9ers lose and you get sick. That's the chance you take though. The more games you go to better chance you have of witnessing a possible once in a lifetime thing like the last game.
WEAR TWO PAIRS OF SOCKS.

I'm quite serious actually.
  • Chico
  • Veteran

Is this the guy that calls in sick because he broke a nail? LOL - j/k
Bust out the snow gear. It's going to be wet and cold and awesome.

Dead serioius. Plus I got two buddies that are big time Giants fans and can't get tickets. I'd probably just give it to them.

Originally posted by JustinNiner:
im with you brotha...im goin shirtless cuz my adrenaline is going to be off the roof!!!!

just b sure to be painted in red. the sea of red was awesome
Dead serioius. Plus I got two buddies that are big time Giants fans and can't get tickets. I'd probably just give it to them.

F them giants fan buddies this week. let em watch on TV. U sell to niner fans if possible.
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jan 16, 2012 at 9:24 PM ]

thats pathetic. A regular season game is one thing but to miss out on a chance of watching your team go to the Superbowl is a joke
advice?

Be Loud.
Keep your feet dry - waterproof boots.
Pack a flask - whiskey laced with honey (so you don't lose your voice).
Full-on, battle-tested poncho.
Attitude, Attitude and More Attitude

Roll Niners!

Share 49ersWebzone