There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How confident are you that we can beat the Giants?

How confident are you that we can beat the Giants?

• THEB
  • Veteran
So i would much rather have to play the Giants at the stick than play GB at Lambeau, but for some reason, i think it will be a hard fought, physical game. We had to play some pretty finesse football to beat the Saints and im glad we get to go back to playing hard nose football. The kind of football we want to play.

So what do you think? Whats your confidence level at right now?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
You can't ask poll questions like this to a biased audience.

I think the results will be pretty obvious.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I think 49ers fans can be pretty objective especially after the past 9 years.
We gonna win.
Originally posted by Garcia:
You can't ask poll questions like this to a biased audience.

I think the results will be pretty obvious.

I thought most people here would say we'll whoop their ass, especially after a win like we had. Seems like most users are cautiously optimistic.

Is that the bias you were predicting?
Its 50-50. I thought the Giants were the better team compared to GB. But we get them at home. That means a lot. This game will be tough. But after what we saw Sat there is no reason that we should not think we have a chance to win it.
I think we will win a close hard fought battle. I do think we could pull away at the end somewhat and possibly win by 10. We'l see, this team knows how to battle. but so do WE. I dont think they saw even 75% of what Gb was capable of at home, and we stood the bigger test this weekend. I now think we have our playoff experience and we beat them earlier for a reason. Plus Canty might be out of this game
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
All I know is, I wanna send that little punk in his #10 Giants jersey (during the telecast on Saturday) home crying.
Not worried at all. 49ers D will stop Eli. We are getting a few turnovers in this game also.
I wanted to go to GB and beat Rodgers ass. And we would have. Dont really like to play a team you have already beat once before, especially after that first game. I think they will be plenty motivated to put it our face.

Having said that, I have always believed if we play to our ability, NOBODY can beat us.

And I would like to add 1 more thing - FU Rodgers and enjoy the game next week, cause apparently your stats dont mean s**t.
we should win this game, we will win this game. Its going to be a hard hitting.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
All I know is, I wanna send that little punk in his #10 Giants jersey (during the telecast on Saturday) home crying.

I seen that too! what a little brat. Why would the camera man even go to his little ass anywhay when there were plenty of kick ass lil 49er dudes to film
We got this hard battle but 9ers win
I'm really feeling like somethings in the air boys. The Giants took out the #1 seed. PERFECT! They got a bunch of turnovers because GB is just like NO they chuck the ball a ton. The Giants will NOT run the ball on us I guarantee you that. Forcing them to throw, I like us winning the TO battle again by at least +2 and IDGAF how many TOs the Giants got today against the Pack. I feel like we win and make a statement that makes everybody go HOLY s**t DID YOU WATCH THAT 49ERS GAME? not like they did this week after the thriller, I'm talking about a mugging a 32-10 type of beat down. I'm not saying it's def going to happen or anything but it just feels right.