• Axl49
  • Veteran
LOL ahhh man gotta love davis YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • da209
  • Veteran
lmfao pride on 3 ahah
i f**king love this team

pride on 3, pride on 3
There have been attempts to give nicknames for various groups or players but for me this teams actions more then any seems deserving of being called the 53 like the 300. One almost can envision Justin and Aldon and the rest of the defense charging 300,000 Persians and whipping their asses. This team is really a team and that is why they are winning.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by prometheus:
There have been attempts to give nicknames for various groups or players but for me this teams actions more then any seems deserving of being called the 53 like the 300. One almost can envision Justin and Aldon and the rest of the defense charging 300,000 Persians and whipping their asses. This team is really a team and that is why they are winning.

You do know every one of those 300 died and Sparta eventually fell to the Persians right?
Originally posted by Ether:

You do know every one of those 300 died and Sparta eventually fell to the Persians right?
LMFAO
where is the full post game lockerroom?

Originally posted by Ether:

Double fail for having the screen name Prometheus and not knowing the above history.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

not sure, been looking for it all day but cant find it. Should be f**king awesome when it comes out though!

Here is a bit longer one but yeah waiting for Scott Kegley to put up the full one with them running off the field/through the tunnels/greetings with Jed and his dad, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ug8XOhTac&feature=related

P.S. You can see Kegley in the background with a camera so I assume he is putting it up.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Here is a bit longer one but yeah waiting for Scott Kegley to put up the full one with them running off the field/through the tunnels/greetings with Jed and his dad, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ug8...eature=related

P.S. You can see Kegley in the background with a camera so I assume he is putting it up.

URL messed up dude
URL messed up dude

sorry, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ug8XOhTac&feature=related

Edit: seen Goodwin was crying in the other video I saw... he is sandwiched under those hands...
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 15, 2012 at 9:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone