LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

NFC Championship game tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If the Giants win when will we be able to buy NFC championship game tickets?
  • da209
  • Veteran
this? would love to go, but reality is i dont have the $$ to do it. But i will cheer my ass off at home!
[ Edited by da209 on Jan 15, 2012 at 3:34 PM ]
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by da209:
this? would love to go, but reality is i dont have the $$ to do it. But i will cheer my ass off at home!

They want like 380 on stub hub oh well me being the divisional game was worth it
not sure but stubhub has them starting at 300 but u cant buy em yet.
I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Axl49:

They want like 380 on stub hub oh well me being the divisional game was worth it

yeah i know! maybe they wil drop in price for last minute tickets and yeah beain at the stick was alot of fun yesterday!
Any zoners have season tickets that are willing to sell a ticket for cheap?
[ Edited by da209 on Jan 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM ]
Just hoping we sell them in good time, cause I don't want Giants fans getting in on this s**t, flying across the country.

yeah i know! maybe they wil drop in price for last minute tickets and yeah beain at the stick was alot of fun yesterday!

when you say cheap what $$$ range are you talking?
I would pay $300 for a ticket. Might be looking for 3. PM me if you guys are trying to sell a few
[ Edited by YungAce on Jan 15, 2012 at 4:53 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erJim:

200? for the not so good seats

• da209
  • Veteran
Idk
Originally posted by 49erJim:

um well i paid 200$ for my divisional ticket i would like a seat maybe aroun 300- 400 if not for cheaper
I'm curious too. Do season ticket holders have a chance to buy before everyone else? I have a friend who has season tickets and he'd grab one for me.

Go Giants!
Originally posted by Engleburger:
I'm curious too. Do season ticket holders have a chance to buy before everyone else? I have a friend who has season tickets and he'd grab one for me.

Go Giants!

think so
If the packers pull out a win i have 2 tickets in lambeau for sale. Sec 129 row 23 corner endzone visitor side. Email me at [email protected]
Im looking for some too....

I'd be looking for at least two. Maybe 3.
Share 49ersWebzone