LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

NFC Championship game tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is there going to be a limited amount sold on ticket master?
Originally posted by Engleburger:
I'm curious too. Do season ticket holders have a chance to buy before everyone else? I have a friend who has season tickets and he'd grab one for me.

Go Giants!

Yup! Already have mine in hand. Season ticket holders had to pay for the tickets about 3 weeks ago.

I am guessing they will have tickets on Ticketmaster again for a limited sale.
My old seats LE row 11, 6&7 42yrd line, are going for a little over $1,000.. !!! Like the old days, of course no one wants to go see Smith play QB Haaaaaaaaaaa
Wednesday 10am for season ticket holders, 1pm it goes on ticketmaster for the rest of the masses...
so if you're lucky enough to get a ticket from ticketmaster, will the price be face value? If so, how much is face value for say the cheapest seats in the NFC championship game.

I was amped up to go, until I read someone say they're gonna be in the $500 range.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
so if you're lucky enough to get a ticket from ticketmaster, will the price be face value? If so, how much is face value for say the cheapest seats in the NFC championship game.

I was amped up to go, until I read someone say they're gonna be in the $500 range.

The cheapest is gonna be about $140 +taxes...so I think it'll come out to around $160..
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

The cheapest is gonna be about $140 +taxes...so I think it'll come out to around $160..

if that's the case, i'm in. Every day i hold off on buying my plane tickets, its costing me about 40 bucks.
None available already..that is f**ked up.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Tried too computers and it didn't reset exactly at 10:00 so I lose...tried though. This time I had it in my head it was a long shot.

I just hope I get Superbowl tickets if we win. I am going if I do.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!!!!!

So this!!! I had everything going too...was on it and nothing! I think that the phone callers who get a rep and wait are the ones that get it. IF you use the website, you slow down when entering the validation code thingy...hate that thing!!!!

Originally posted by ninertico:

So this!!! I had everything going too...was on it and nothing! I think that the phone callers who get a rep and wait are the ones that get it. IF you use the website, you slow down when entering the validation code thingy...hate that thing!!!!

That is gay.

The phone reps shouldn't tie up all the tickets.
Didn't score extra tix but I still got mine from 3 weeks ago!!!
Originally posted by ninertico:

I wonder if the Ticket master employees buy them then resell them on the website they are saying that there's plenty of tix avail. ?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Didn't score extra tix but I still got mine from 3 weeks ago!!!

Ya, I still got mine but needed one more for a family member.
Share 49ersWebzone