There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will NFL Network RE-AIR the 49ers vs. Saints Playoff game this week?

• Nes49
  • Veteran
My F-CKIN DVR cutoff RIGHT AFTER "THE RUN" & it didn't record the next Clutch 49ers play....I will never forgive myself if I can never relive that moment again.
Originally posted by Nes49:
My F-CKIN DVR cutoff RIGHT AFTER "THE RUN" & it didn't record the next Clutch 49ers play....I will never forgive myself if I can never relive that moment again.

Yes I'm 100% sure they will.
with NFL films intercuts as well

yeah mine did the same damn thing
I added a 90 minute extension to my DVR to make sure I got the whole game.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Jan 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM ]
You think? Of course they will.
Originally posted by susweel:

Yes I'm 100% sure they will.

time warner?
They better
Both my sets went out with 2 min left and I set it for 30 extra min........I am sure NFL Network will play it.
I was at the game but would like to watch the TV broadcast. But...I don't get NFL network :(

Can anyone help?
f**k jamie dukes. that is all
They better!! My damn DVR cut off right at the 2 min warning!!
I added a 60 min extension, I got about 10 mins extra after the game ended. Sweet game to have on DVR, I rewatched the Catch 3, lol, and It was perfect throw and catch. Alex and Vernon deserved this. All these guy who deserved it like Willis, Alex, Gore, Vernon, Justin Smith you have to feel great for them.
should replay this whole game, not an nfl replay we edit out entire series thing
If they don't I will kill them all.