There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

3rd and 3

Has anyone else noticed that in the forum's font 33 is a very naughty number when viewed sideways?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
H = 8
A = 1
R = 18
B = 2
A = 1
U = 21
G = 7
H = 8
_____________
Sum = 66

2011 = 49ers' 66th season

66 ÷ 2 = 33


ok let me blow your minds....we scored 36 points...and 36 divided by 33 is...............................1.090909090909090909...D'OH....
[ Edited by Hitman49 on Jan 16, 2012 at 9:01 PM ]
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
That's just nuts. Anyone who requests a name change for this play is DENIED.

lulz. Anyone with a Power Ranger as their profile pic has ZERO say. Your "denied" is denied.


Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
MODS: Name change request: IWASATALL3CATCHES

That's crazy. What were all your seats?

UB Section 12 for the 1st one

UB Section 26, 3 row for the other 2.


lol blunt. smh.

You going to this Sundays game? See you then man. Time to make some noise.
all 3 games we against supposedly "superior" teams!!!
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
H = 8
A = 1
R = 18
B = 2
A = 1
U = 21
G = 7
H = 8
_____________
Sum = 66

2011 = 49ers' 66th season

66 ÷ 2 = 33


ok let me blow your minds....we scored 36 points...and 36 divided by 33 is...............................1.090909090909090909...D'OH....

36 is 3 more than 33!

36 divided by 3 is 13!
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
H = 8
A = 1
R = 18
B = 2
A = 1
U = 21
G = 7
H = 8
_____________
Sum = 66

2011 = 49ers' 66th season

66 ÷ 2 = 33


ok let me blow your minds....we scored 36 points...and 36 divided by 33 is...............................1.090909090909090909...D'OH....

36 is 3 more than 33!

36 divided by 3 is 13!

Paul Hofer

Tim Rattay
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
H = 8
A = 1
R = 18
B = 2
A = 1
U = 21
G = 7
H = 8
_____________
Sum = 66

2011 = 49ers' 66th season

66 ÷ 2 = 33


ok let me blow your minds....we scored 36 points...and 36 divided by 33 is...............................1.090909090909090909...D'OH....

36 is 3 more than 33!

36 divided by 3 is 13!

Paul Hofer

Tim Rattay

i was thinking "number of wins this season."






Roger Craig
Tony Parrish
Anthony Dixon (wore #33 as a rookie)

Now count all the letters in their names together = 33

3 + 3 =



/thread
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:






Roger Craig
Tony Parrish
Anthony Dixon (wore #33 as a rookie)

Now count all the letters in their names together = 33


Anthony Dixon rushed 29 times this season for 87 yards, which is exactly a 3 average....

He has rushed 99 times for 324 yards in his career, which is a 3.3 average
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
3 + 3 =



/thread

Destiny awaits...
3+3 3 x 3

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
The regular season records for the last 3 trips to the NFC championship game:

1994 - 13-3

1997 - 13-3

2011 - 13-3

re posted on page 3 cause page 2 not lucky enough

As stated before they went 12-4 in 98
read what he said again.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
The regular season records for the last 3 trips to the NFC championship game:

1994 - 13-3

1997 - 13-3

2011 - 13-3

re posted on page 3 cause page 2 not lucky enough

As stated before they went 12-4 in 98
read what he said again.

In fact, read it 3 times.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
The regular season records for the last 3 trips to the NFC championship game:

1994 - 13-3

1997 - 13-3

2011 - 13-3

re posted on page 3 cause page 2 not lucky enough

As stated before they went 12-4 in 98
read what he said again.

In fact, read it 3 times.
oddly enough 3 times is usually my max, unless it is fresh off a drought.