There are 220 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Tony Montana Squad" Appreciation Thread

Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
i really don't like the song, but f**king A i was singing it at the game and dancing like an idiot.
Same

Same here

SWAGGGGGGGGGG
Oliver Stone the screenwriter of SCARFACE named Tony Montana after his favorite football player..... Joe Montana.....crazy
Originally posted by YungAce:
Before a commercial break the camera zoomed in on the squad in slow motion and I could've sworn I saw Gooden blow a kiss to Sproles across the field

LOL

Haha yeah i saw that. Its in the video above^^^

Idk if it was towards Sproles though, he was about 80 yards away lol.
You could also see Spillman in the other video Giggin and then pointing and talkin s**t haha.

TonyMontanaSquadddddd!!!!
Say hello to my little friend.
whoops already posted
[ Edited by schmons on Jan 16, 2012 at 9:19 PM ]
I love how Harbaugh lets these guys have fun

The game has to be fun

I also love how Harbaugh didn't just pay lip service to Special Teams

He drafted guys for it and signed FAs for it and kept active roster spots for it

It shows that he knows that ST is REALLY 1/3 of the game

Harbaugh is a pimp, but we all knew that
these guys are f**king badasses. we owned Sproles all game long. They make game winning plays.

Spillman and Castonzo (spelling?) are Tolzien's gift to the Niners.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 16, 2012 at 9:48 PM ]
I don't know why, but that song makes me wanna pull out an AK and start chopping some giants down...
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Oliver Stone the screenwriter of SCARFACE named Tony Montana after his favorite football player..... Joe Montana.....crazy

Yeah, mentioned this on the 9er.com board that the song has a connection to us. He got the last name from Joe his favorite player and Tony from one of his favorite movie characters.
lol these guys are like a pack of wolves
Something to think about.... IF the 9ers make the SB can we get Indy to play that on all our kickoffs? Also, that would be so cool if we got up so much in a game, even next year that we could get the whole sidelines to dance with them. Or did anybody see some of them dance with them already? Kind of like how in the pro bowl when TO had the who NFC sideline dancing after they came back from like 30 down.

verb1der, perfect analogy.... has a coverage team ever been so popular in the history of the nfl, at least with it's own fans? I doubt it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 17, 2012 at 10:06 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran