Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by captveg:
Zero penalties is a total joke. There were 1-2 false starts and 4-5 offensive holding calls that went uncalled on the Saints. I mean, I'm glad SF only had 3 penalties, but yeah, that was a bit shady.
And one intentional grounding non call on brees. Threw it away and was still about two yards inside the tackle.
Exactly. I totally forgot about that. Have on idea what people are talking about when they say good game.
1) b******t...and I mean...BULLLLLLSHIIIITTT PI call on the first drive
2) The PI on Williams where the NO player grabbed his shoulder and twisted him on our first drive
3) The Brees intentional grounding. The ball wasn't 5 yards from the line of scrimmage
4) Brees trying to call a TO after the ball was snapped, the refs letting the play go which is an incompletion on 3rd down. Brees' goes and complains and they decide to award the TO
5) Holding on Justin. Those on TV can't see it but was happening a lot.
6) The false start. The whole D line started pointing at the guy who moved and the refs did nothing.
7) The replay of the Alex TD. Tell me why they went under the booth for that? Did they go under the booth for Colston's long TD which was a tight sideline catch. No, the booth reviewed it quickly and said go. On Alex's, which .. I mean.. I still don't know why the booth buzzed down they have him go under the booth to try and find something wrong. Shady .. shady ... shady .