There are 209 users in the forums

Who dat?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Those guys were good, they are that and we won by sheer luck. We play dirty and our coach needs to go.
Bengals say Who Dey. Saints say Who Dat. 49ers say Who Next!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

NICE!!!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

NICE!!!!

doesn't matter........before this game i was nervous as all hell. after this win i am 100% confident this team can and will beat anyone. doesn't matter who's next
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Superniner69:
Those guys were good, they are that and we won by sheer luck. We play dirty and our coach needs to go.

Wow! This dude probably got his a$$ kicked in school and it never made a difference...we should follow him to his car!

are you on meth?
WE DAT WE DAT WE DAT WHO DONE BEAT DEM SAINTS!!!!!!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

are you on meth?

just trollin on by.

excuse me but wtf are you talking about.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

excuse me but wtf are you talking about.

Saints fan came to say hello under the guise of a Screen Name

haha sucks to be u bro. nice try, get em next year!
f**k the Saints and their low-rent bandwagon fan base, they'll go back to being irrelevant as soon as Brees is done. Garbage franchise whose organization and fans are cocky for no reason. I was happy to see them do the walk of shame back to their locker rooms.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 14, 2012 at 7:10 PM ]

Originally posted by Travisty13:
WE DAT!!!!

Vernon Davis, it's okay to cry but you haven't get Super bowl yet. So save your cry until you get Super bowl then go for it. agreed with me?
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
WE DAT!!!!

Vernon Davis, it's okay to cry but you haven't get Super bowl yet. So save your cry until you get Super bowl then go for it. agreed with me?

Tell Vernon Davis about that words.. Go Thread is this!!
Share 49ersWebzone