LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

I sure hope harbaugh make these changes!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fellas we need to make a couple changes to our team for this game and maybe for the whole playoffs. First that stud at outside linebacker needs to get as many snaps as he can to rush the passer. Need I waste my time by comparing parys haralson 2sacks to Aldon Smith 14sacks. One is a rookie part time starter and the other one has been in the league for years and he starts and only has 2sacks. Need I say more. The other move should be at NT with R.Jean Francois replacing Sop. Now don't get me wrong I want sop to play but more on goal line as a full back blocker for gore and on goal line defence. Ricky will give us a bigger faster penetrating force as a pass rusher and he can deal with those big guards better than sop. Next we need to start Alex Boone over Joe Staley! Boone is more athletic and stronger than staley and staley got exposed all year especially against the saints in the preseason. Kyle williams will be the other started to start at wide reciever opposite Michael Crabtree, if we make these moves I believe with all my heart we will go on to play the giants next week at the stick!
I think I will trust with the starters Harbaugh et al put on the field. The team is 13-3, first play off game since 2002 and you want to make changes at

OLB
NT
LT

Think about it for a while, it will hit you soon.
didn't read, lol
Put Tolzein(AKA God) in as QB, and have Kap play RB.

Recipe for complete domination!
Well this is the playoffs not the nfc west! You do know we are one and done if we loose right? We can't come back and play the rams next week right? So you make changes because this game is about match-ups I know you have know idea of what I am talking about, go to bed its probably pass your bed time!
Match-ups think it will hit you, just think don't be scared, just try it once it won't hurt!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Aldon will be in most of the game cause the nickle bodes well against the aints offense.

other than that, we practice those kinds of things against the rams, not the saints in the playoffs.
Well those practices worked why not use what worked for 14 times and give him some more time to see how many he can get in the playoffs especially against the saints, who by the way is not the rams!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Put Tolzein(AKA God) in as QB, and have Kap play RB.

Recipe for complete domination!

This

alex boone back up T over a pro bowl and an all pro T?

youre out of ur mind
You an undercover saints for or just a fail troll?
Originally posted by owiseone:
Match-ups think it will hit you, just think don't be scared, just try it once it won't hurt!

Problem is owiseone, is that whether or not RJF is better than Sop at the pass rush is debatable, but there is no doubt that Sop is better stopping the run, Now we all know Brees has thrown a lot this season, but their running game is no joke, and if RJF is in I believe the Saints will try to expose that pretty well. Ivory is a pretty powerful back. However I do think we'll see Aldon in the game a lot, whenever they go 3 wr sets You'll see 99 come in. I'm just hoping those guards from the saints (can't recall names tonight) don't get away with holding constantly like they did last week. (and most of the year to be honest)
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Put in Iupati as kick returner they will never expect it.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I sure hope Harbaugh does what he has done all year.
Share 49ersWebzone