There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Madden:Loud Fans could help the 49ers

Member Milestone: This is post number 800 for Phoenix49ers.
Not that it's not stating the obvious but its vital that the crowd amps up the noise as much as they possibly can when the Saints have the ball.....and then shut's up when the 49ers are on offense.


http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/01/10/daily-madden-loud-fans-could-help-49ers/

"They play at a very, very high tempo," Madden said. "When they can use their (audible) snap count system, I think they're a lot better and a lot quicker. I think when they get on the road and they have to play with a silent count, that's going to slow everything down for them…Now that doesn't mean that Drew Brees is going to fumble the ball or throw interceptions, but it is going to slow down their tempo."

John said he thinks the 49ers will have to score at least 28 points to have a chance to beat the Saints.



  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,445
I think we'll be loud... after 9 years of s**tty football it should bring out some excitement
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,628
everyone yell until your voice gives out. even then make some noise by smashing your beer on a nearby saints fan's head.

ONLY when we are on defense.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,453
thanks madden
Originally posted by MILFS:
everyone yell until your voice gives out. even then make some noise by smashing your beer on a nearby saints fan's head.

ONLY when we are on defense.

Its pretty sad that so many of our fans do not know this
Originally posted by 9er2k:
thanks madden

A typical Madden quote
Originally posted by 9er2k:
thanks madden

  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 50,582
It's like you walk into a loud stadium and think
Man this is a loud stadium
Then you think to yourself fans must be loud
Cause this stadium is loud
Boom!
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
It's like you walk into a loud stadium and think
Man this is a loud stadium
Then you think to yourself fans must be loud
Cause this stadium is loud
Boom!

Tough actin' tanactin'
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
It's like you walk into a loud stadium and think
Man this is a loud stadium
Then you think to yourself fans must be loud
Cause this stadium is loud
Boom!

lol


Pluck that banjo EXTRA loud some Saturday.
If we score more points than them we should win.
Originally posted by susweel:
If we score more points than them we should win.

C'mon guys turn yourself into a noise machine. Yell, while simultaneously clapping and stomping your feet. And when the niners offense takes the field, sit your ass down and don't move an inch or say peep.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Jan 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM ]
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
C'mon guys turn yourself into a noise machine. Yell, while simultaneously clapping and stomping your feet. And when the niners offense takes the field, sit your ass down and don't move an inch or say peep.


It's gonna be loud.