
I just feel it's our year.....
There are 714 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I cannot wait for this f**kin game!!! Taking tomorrow off just so I can get ready for the tailgate and get some new Niner gear.....
I just feel it's our year.....
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
top secret plays son. Book it.
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
top secret plays son. Book it.
Tolzien Time!!!! He didn't want anyone blinded by the kid's unbridled talent.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
top secret plays son. Book it.
Tolzien Time!!!! He didn't want anyone blinded by the kid's unbridled talent.
I'm pretty sure the secret play goes like this; Tolzien runs out onto the field, takes off his helmet and blinds the defense with his shekinah glory. However, I predict he wont play, because that would just be too unfair.
Originally posted by susweel:
Surprise play end around flea flicker to Mike Iupati.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
top secret plays son. Book it.
Tolzien Time!!!! He didn't want anyone blinded by the kid's unbridled talent.
I'm pretty sure the secret play goes like this; Tolzien runs out onto the field, takes off his helmet and blinds the defense with his shekinah glory. However, I predict he wont play, because that would just be too unfair.
Tolz has made it clear he will only allow to be activated for the Super Bowl. he said "playoffs shmayoffs, i don't play in piddly preseason games."