There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats To These Idiots

Originally posted by Shaj:
The fact remains that, whatever the root cause, Smith sucked for 6 years, and he touches the ball on every offensive play. Because the best predictor of future performance is past performance, this is highly relevent information. Additionally, because we had a new coach and staff, along with a short offseason, I think these were very reasonable prognostications. Anything higher than this and they'd get ridiculed by anyone with an unbiased perspective.

Shaj - Your a completely devoid of any intellectual Honestly - Your not man enough to admit you were wrong - there is a HUGE body of evidence of a season of work from Alex Smith - Predicting a sub 500 record was just total crap - believing the same crap you did - Coaching matters your have spent literally years denying how bad the coaching was on the Offensive side of the ball - the only quailty coaching Smith has had was Norv for one season the rest has can't even cut it on a Division 1 level.

Your either related to Mike Nolan and Simpletary which might excuse your lack of honesty - but somehow I doubt it more likely someone who has never played a sport in his life and instead of being able to step back and use statistics as a tool or a piece of the big picture - You use it as the part of the equation that over rides everything.

Bottom Line Your clueless - and well it is against the rules for me to finish my thoughts on what you are.

One thing for sure is your no fan - You should go where you belong - With the Patriot / Red Sox nation - they always welcome in classless "Fans" full of excuses who like to run their mouth but lackl the character to admit when they are wrong.
THIS IS THE BEST FEELING
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sugatis:
The fact remains that, whatever the root cause, Smith sucked for 6 years, and he touches the ball on every offensive play. Because the best predictor of future performance is past performance, this is highly relevent information. Additionally, because we had a new coach and staff, along with a short offseason, I think these were very reasonable prognostications. Anything higher than this and they'd get ridiculed by anyone with an unbiased perspective.

Shaj - Your a completely devoid of any intellectual Honestly - Your not man enough to admit you were wrong - there is a HUGE body of evidence of a season of work from Alex Smith - Predicting a sub 500 record was just total crap - believing the same crap you did - Coaching matters your have spent literally years denying how bad the coaching was on the Offensive side of the ball - the only quailty coaching Smith has had was Norv for one season the rest has can't even cut it on a Division 1 level.

Your either related to Mike Nolan and Simpletary which might excuse your lack of honesty - but somehow I doubt it more likely someone who has never played a sport in his life and instead of being able to step back and use statistics as a tool or a piece of the big picture - You use it as the part of the equation that over rides everything.

Bottom Line Your clueless - and well it is against the rules for me to finish my thoughts on what you are.

One thing for sure is your no fan - You should go where you belong - With the Patriot / Red Sox nation - they always welcome in classless "Fans" full of excuses who like to run their mouth but lackl the character to admit when they are wrong.

very low class response, you should get warned, and I hope you do.
Bucky was sooo close, if he would of just flipped the 3-13 LOL

No one cares what you hope - You have no integrity and as evidence by your lack of standing up and just saying "I was wrong".

Everyone is wrong in their life - Hell I was wrong about the Nolan signing I thought it would be positive - and I believed until halfway through year 2 - then i had to step up look at the evidence and admit this guy is crap and is ruining the franchise for year to come - It's cathartic and character building try it.
Don't mind the negative predictions but when they pretend to have inside info or talk about "disgruntled" RBs they cross the line from analyst to soothsayer and I lose all respect for them. Many just hated Smith and won't admit they didn't bother to watch his games over the past six years to see that he had talent...just no coaching. Some of these guys are also tight with coaches and don't want to put any blame on Nolan or Singletary.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Don't mind the negative predictions but when they pretend to have inside info or talk about "disgruntled" RBs they cross the line from analyst to soothsayer and I lose all respect for them. Many just hated Smith and won't admit they didn't bother to watch his games over the past six years to see that he had talent...just no coaching. Some of these guys are also tight with coaches and don't want to put any blame on Nolan or Singletary.

DTG that is by far the most frustrating - Commentators will throw around Bust on players I mean without hesitation on a snap - but seem to REFUSE to call out really bad coaches - even put them on TV as experts - I mean Herm Edwards how is he not considered a BAD coach -0 2 winning seasons leaving the Jets the way he did? Singletary was AWFUL and so was Nolan.

It is interesting with all the coaching vacancies neither of their names come up as candidates - Even Mike Tice got a few interviews after getting fired. The more successful Alex is the worse it is going to be for those 2.

Shaj.....you seriously need to take a look in the mirror. You've been baiting everyone with this 'he's sucked for 6 years' crap with no intention of admitting that it's possible he doesn't suck anymore. It's almost as if you stopped watching 49er games last season.

I honestly think the only reason you come into ninertalk is to stir s**t up about everything concerning Alex Smith with ridiculous business models and whatnot, so maybe it's you who deserves a warning.

It's time to let the past be the past, it's your credibility no one else's.

They don't warn people for low class (in your opinion) responses
Jamie Dukes new mantra: NO turned the ball over, NYG lucky to beat GB and 9ers even luckier to play at home for unfair advantage. Smith luckiest of all to be hidden behind the D and ST even though he had an OK day against NO, but had great field position because of the D and STs. Did he mention how good Gore is? And VD makes Smith's short throws long gains...and...(this is entirely made up and any likeness to Dukes actual words is purely accidental and coincidental).

He will never give Smith credit...but if he does it will be under duress...like being threatened with his job if he doesn't stop being such a major idiot!

Edit: unless GB pulls out a win, in which case he will pick the Packers to manhandle the 49ers.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 15, 2012 at 4:35 PM ]
Jamie Dukes new mantra: NO turned the ball over, NYG lucky to beat GB and 9ers even luckier to play at home for unfair advantage. Smith luckiest of all to be hidden behind the D and ST even though he had an OK day against NO, but had great field position because of the D and STs. Did he mention how good Gore is? And VD makes Smith's short throws long gains...and...(this is entirely made up and any likeness to Dukes actual words is purely accidental and coincidental).

He will never give Smith credit...but if he does it will be under duress...like being threatened with his job if he doesn't stop being such a major idiot!

Edit: unless GB pulls out a win, in which case he will pick the Packers to manhandle the 49ers.

Sounds Just like him last night. GB is is dead - we get a Manning OH IT'S on like Donkey Kong. Just wait until Alex beats a the NY Manning - Jamie Dukes is going to explode. Who is rooting against Alex more - Jamie Dukes - Mike Nolan - Mike Singletary - Or Shaj - Question of the year right there.
Sounds Just like him last night. GB is is dead - we get a Manning OH IT'S on like Donkey Kong. Just wait until Alex beats a the NY Manning - Jamie Dukes is going to explode. Who is rooting against Alex more - Jamie Dukes - Mike Nolan - Mike Singletary - Or Shaj - Question of the year right there.

Wow! Hard to pick from that group but I would guess Nolan since his conscience should be bothering him...if he has one.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

He even said that he will not buy into alex smith until he wins the superbowl.
Originally posted by BillBird:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Harbaugh's making everybody look foolish. Next up: Sean Payton.

POTD

CHANGE YOUR NAME BACK
Originally posted by Garcia:
He even said that he will not buy into alex smith until he wins the superbowl.

I wish the NFL Network would air footage of his comments on Brees prior to 2009. All of that crap about one down, but you gotta do it again? I've never heard such back handed compliments about a player consistently.