There are 152 users in the forums

Congrats To These Idiots

Shop Find 49ers gear online
wow each one is worse as you read down....bunch of slack-jaws don't even watch the games or follow the team then try to make predictions
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
I sent a mass tweet to all of them last night and posted this picture, not one of them replied.

Good job I would of done the same the can eat my @ss I can't stand those idiots.....at least predict 7-9 to 8-8 and the division possibly wow
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Its already started. With the Rams signing Fisher La Canfora has them winning the NFC West next year. He also stated earlier today that we would be interested in P. Manning because the 49ers aren't sold on Smith.
Lol these NFL.com contributors are complete idiots. They're mock drafts are complete jokes as well lol. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
this makes me love harbaugh even more
must add this article into this thread:

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20110813/sports/110819754?p=all&tc=pgall

This is what we learned: As of this writing, the 49ers are nowhere. That's a fair and necessary evaluation.

The coach is nowhere. Jim Harbaugh was supposed to ride into town, the second coming of Bill Walsh. Harbaugh had revolutionized college football — or, at least Stanford football on the back and arm of Andrew Luck — and he would show the NFL, beginning with Saints coach Sean Payton.

Please.
Jason the douche was just talking about Fisher taking the job and how easy the West was to win because last year all that was needed was 7 wins

I hate that f**ktard
Fisher better start workin on his handshake so he doesnt look like a b***h like shwartz
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
I think their forecasts were overall pretty fair at the time. Smith sucked for 6 years and Harbaugh was new and was implementing a new system with new coaches with barely any time to do it. Everything gelled and we exceeded expectations.
Originally posted by Shaj:
I think their forecasts were overall pretty fair at the time. Smith sucked for 6 years and Harbaugh was new and was implementing a new system with new coaches with barely any time to do it. Everything gelled and we exceeded expectations.

That's where I believe your wrong. Smith didn't suck for 6 years the coaching staffs sucked for 6 years. This is why with the same basic team we are 13-3 and there is such large turn around. Coaching has been holding this team back for many years, and the play call and tendencies have been so telegraphic that the team never had a chance to reach success like this.

This is not about Alex, this is about the problem with the team in general being caused by inept coaching.

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Shorteous:

That's where I believe your wrong. Smith didn't suck for 6 years the coaching staffs sucked for 6 years. This is why with the same basic team we are 13-3 and there is such large turn around. Coaching has been holding this team back for many years, and the play call and tendencies have been so telegraphic that the team never had a chance to reach success like this.

This is not about Alex, this is about the problem with the team in general being caused by inept coaching.

The fact remains that, whatever the root cause, Smith sucked for 6 years, and he touches the ball on every offensive play. Because the best predictor of future performance is past performance, this is highly relevent information. Additionally, because we had a new coach and staff, along with a short offseason, I think these were very reasonable prognostications. Anything higher than this and they'd get ridiculed by anyone with an unbiased perspective.

The fact remains that, whatever the root cause, Smith sucked for 6 years, and he touches the ball on every offensive play. Because the best predictor of future performance is past performance, this is highly relevent information. Additionally, because we had a new coach and staff, along with a short offseason, I think these were very reasonable prognostications. Anything higher than this and they'd get ridiculed by anyone with an unbiased perspective.

...by that same token, if the pundits looked to recent past performance, they would have seen a positive progression. And if they are basing their conclusions on avoiding ridicule, they are doing it wrong.

I agree that the predictions were not wholly unreasonable, but do not believe that they performed a detailed analysis.

I agree with the first part, your right he did suck for most of the 6 years but there were times that shined through and let me know that maybe it wasn't soley his fault for his subpar play. I have a problem with the bolded though, its the fact that people are forced to give bad commentating due to the fear of being chastised for being outside the norm. I believe it is a cause for why these analysts are so wrong all of the time and leads to research and knowledge being inferior to the common accepted norm.

At the same time your ability to buck the common perspective is what has lead you to your success so on some part you have realized the problem with the bolded and capitalized on it.
[ Edited by Shorteous on Jan 14, 2012 at 6:25 AM ]
LMAO!!! You should request pictures from some of the webzoners and add them to that list...
Pat Kirwan is looking like the biggest idiot in sports right now. "I think the 49ers go 2-14"......Or they go 13-3 and will play in the NFC title game? WHOOPS!
Share 49ersWebzone