There are 618 users in the forums
wednesday motivation
Jan 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- Rocket4989
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,110
harbaugh must beat the saints, or else all these seachicken fans including pete carroll is going to brag about how they beat the saints last year.
Jan 11, 2012 at 1:13 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
harbaugh must beat the saints, or else all these seachicken fans including pete carroll is going to brag about how they beat the saints last year.
this is a different saints team though
much better
Jan 11, 2012 at 1:46 PM
- est1985
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,446
Why I hate Saints fans:
"They have a good solid defense but I don't think it's much better then Atlanta, Tenn or Jacksonville..."
I mean, really? Go f yourselves!
"They have a good solid defense but I don't think it's much better then Atlanta, Tenn or Jacksonville..."
I mean, really? Go f yourselves!
Jan 11, 2012 at 4:42 PM
- LESLEE415
- Veteran
- Posts: 74
it is a diff team but reg reminds me of sproles, and hopefully gore can beast like lynch did..saints D is worst than last yrs D
Jan 11, 2012 at 5:06 PM
- HarryPeterson
- Veteran
- Posts: 193
WE MUST BELIEVE!!!!!