There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How are you preparing yourself for Saturday's game...?

Originally posted by thechamber52:
Just another week.

As well as a 49ers victory.

Watching it by myself. I watch football games w/ friends. 49er games I watch alone...I analyze.

I have done this all year, and will again this week.

Im like you.. got a big ass tv, and I stand 2 feet from that thing with my hands on my knees, analyzing. Nobody can see the game anyway because im in the way
It's going to be so much fun I won't need my drugs or alcohol. I figure the 49ers don't have much chance so I won't be disappointed if they lose. I'll certainly be elated if they win so I'm in a no-lose situation.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
In my room alone watching the game. I haven't seen a Niners playoff game in a while, i won't be good for any non niners to be around me.
Ready for war

• cciowa
  • Veteran
I plan to visit my youngest daughter who is obsessed with the niners and this game as she was 15 when the niners last played in a playoff game. we will go eat subs wearing niners shirts of course, we will go shopping and then go back to her apt to watch the game with her boy friend and room mate at 3;30 iowa time. Those two have never seen her and i watch the niners together and I am a little afraid for them
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SBinMT:
With a death knell. 49ers lose big.
please feel free to hide under the bed untill the game is over.That type of support is not needed
Talking s**t to every Saints fan I see tweet anything Saints-related.
ROAD TRIP!!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
please feel free to hide under the bed untill the game is over.That type of support is not needed

As a longtime Niner fan with memories going back to the 80s, I have seen the team earn some really big wins. I have seen at least as many big losses. The Saints are too good, and too hot right now for the 49ers. I hope I'm wrong, and would love to see the Niner D mock Drew Brees' faux black-man chants, but I don't see it happening.
Stressing out all week, hating work, full of anxiety
Starting the BBQ at my house at 11am.. Blacked out till 2am the following day AYE!!
Kicking the wife and daughter out. Having the guys over. Decking out the TV room with Niner stuff. Beers, pizza, nachos and of course, a Niner victory.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Kicking the wife and daughter out. Having the guys over. Decking out the TV room with Niner stuff. Beers, pizza, nachos and of course, a Niner victory.

if your daughter is 18-21 she can come to my place !
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Starting the BBQ at my house at 11am.. Blacked out till 2am the following day AYE!!

Same here! I do it every Sunday. The BBQ that is. Rain, shine, snow and wind the BBQ is guaranteed to be hot at my house. I also finsihed building the bar in my house this year so I constantly have beer AND 1919 root beer on tap! GO NINERS!
I haven't been talking to anyone at work. I haven't been talking to wifey either.

My excuse is that I need to save my voice so that I can be loud as hell at the game.

Been a pretty stress-less week so far.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home