There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How are you preparing yourself for Saturday's game...?

Besides having your sacred beer,pizza pretzels,hot dogs,chips and carne asada!!!! Ready for Saturday .I can't wait until the game is on......... let's GO...ninerSSS...
having some friends over.

going to get some beer i've been wanting to try.

making the family party tradition olive & cheese balls.

then i'll just probably order some pizza.

until then, though, i'm going to just be manic depressive and impossible to live with.
Going to the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ready to lay it down all on Alex if we lose
AHAHA Dr. Bill Walsh coming with more medicinal remedies
I live in LA and i want to go to a sports bar packed with 49erfaithful! any suggestions from the LA crowd?
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
I live in LA and i want to go to a sports bar packed with 49erfaithful! any suggestions from the LA crowd?

San Francisco Saloon

11501 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Neighborhood: West Los Angeles
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

San Francisco Saloon

11501 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Neighborhood: West Los Angeles

thanks ill check it out for sure
thanks ill check it out for sure

Bloody ass steaks and A1 sauce
Any niner fans in the Dallas Area? i wanna go to a sports bar with fellow niner fans, its not the same rooting for my team all alone in my room so if anyone knows of a bar that fans usually meet at or you want to get something going just let me know! GO Niners!
Firing up the grill, throwing on some fajitas/ribs and drinking some beers

3-4 hours before the game I will take a long walk and listen to music imagining the Niner game and the fans going wild--the team making plays--the saints fans sad. Then I will watch the actual game! if the Niners win--the rest of the games---all 3 will be so much fun to watch--if the Niners lose---I will be depressed and sleep a lot---lol.