There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who covers Jimmy Graham?

Who covers Jimmy Graham?

Honestly we have NOBODY that can match up to this beast. He is gigantic and is a great receiver. As much as I love our D, this match up scares the s**t out of me
Youre MOM?
lions did a decent job actually in containing him

im more worried about sproles
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Youre MOM?

She's only 5'3
Willis will cover him, Goldson will break his face.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Willis will cover him, Goldson will break his face.

this
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
lions did a decent job actually in containing him

im more worried about sproles

Meh we did fine against Best and McCoy, as long as we can penetrate like usual I think we will be fine against him
I watched saints games this year just cause I had graham on my fantasy team and he honestly doesn't worry me at all. He isn't what I would call fast and he seems to take plays off a lot with minimal effort. I say Willis and Whitner can rotate covering him with little problem to no problem.
That's b******t! We have Patrick Willis who is nothing less than a beast on defense and has set the standard to which each other LB aspires to achive. He CAN and WILL guard Graham...PW is Pro Bowl, HOF great...
manny lawson
All of the above, pending the adjustments.
Patrick Willis is going to make Graham his b***h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Fitness49:
That's b******t! We have Patrick Willis who is nothing less than a beast on defense and has set the standard to which each other LB aspires to achive. He CAN and WILL guard Graham...PW is Pro Bowl, HOF great...

Y u mad bro?
Originally posted by spizzy:
Honestly we have NOBODY that can match up to this beast. He is gigantic and is a great receiver. As much as I love our D, this match up scares the s**t out of me

I read that as he is Galactus

The D will crack him a couple of times and then he will get skiddish.