There are 178 users in the forums

I just realized something...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

BRING IT.
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by PTulini:
The New Orleans Saints season started and will end with the San Francisco 49ers.

Originally posted by niner4life21:
The New Orleans Saints season started and will end with the San Francisco 49ers.

I like that better!

Yeah im glad you decided to change it.

What did it say originally?
Originally posted by Paul:

what the hell are you talking about?

Don't watch preseason?

Preseason is NOT the season.

Their season didn't start with us. Ours didn't start with them, it started with Seattle.

Fail.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Their season didn't start with us. Ours didn't start with them, it started with Seattle.

Fail.

Technically, it is. That's why they call it PRE Season and that's why they have a REGULAR season. But the ENTIRE season is the SEASON.

Good Lord...

Had to go out of your way to pee on one of our own to make him look stupid? C'mon man!!!!

Talk about fail...

P is correct, the Saints' season started and will end with the 49ers! How about a "Blitzapolooza" of our own in this one?

I like it!!!

[ Edited by ninertico on Jan 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:

I like that better!

Yeah im glad you decided to change it.

What did it say originally?

That our season COULD start and end with the Saints, which I gladly corrected lol.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Please one term!!!
Originally posted by ninertico:
Technically, it is. That's why they call it PRE Season and that's why they have a REGULAR season. But the ENTIRE season is the SEASON.

Good Lord...

Had to go out of your way to pee on one of our own to make him look stupid? C'mon man!!!!

Talk about fail...

P is correct, the Saints' season started and will end with the 49ers! How about a "Blitzapolooza" of our own in this one?

I like it!!!

You owned him....it's funny how people think they are right and try to get technical and all they get is a whole lotta wrong. Good work. I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass......and I'm all out of bubble gum
"We will stop Drew Brees."
Payback is coming and inevitable.

Fail.

And what word would you use to describe the combination of pre-season, regular season and post-season?

It could. Even if Gore

Fail.

You sure showed him.
I hope to God it's the Saints we face in the Divisional Round. I'm tired of waiting. We'll find out this weekend. But there's a huge motivating factor against the Ain'ts and don't believe Harbaugh for a New York minute when he tries to pass it off as "just another game." With all due respect Coach, despite all the wonderful things that you've done for this team, we're not buying that line.

I'm sure that, what happened between Payton and Harbaugh was NOT personal. This probably happens to a lot of new coaches in the NFL. Getting blitzed beyond belief in the 1st preseason game is probably a little "WELCOME TO THE PARTY, PAL" (if I may steal a line from one of my favorite movies).

Still -- though it wasn't personal -- don't think that Harbaugh or anyone else on the Niner team has forgotten about it. This team has been disrespected all season long and it's served as such a motivating factor that I wonder why teams and the media still do it. We're just eating it up and moving on.

Yeah, Niners-Saints would be an EPIC matchup!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Fail.

You sure showed him.

lol
Some if your thoughts need to be kept on the inside.
Share 49ersWebzone