There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New Niners vid from Bonstonker...

I'm waiting to do mine till after the playoffs, but I'll be hard pressed to make it better than this one. This is the guy that got me into making vids to begin with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7kszXmkb0&feature=channel_video_title
no highlights from our losses. There were some nice plays in those too. Nice vid though. And a good example of proper music choice. That way no one can b***h about how gay the music is.

Great video. Great job as always by Bonstonker
Dude, this guy is like the Scorcese of Niner vids...
chills...
_______ AWESOME!!
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
chills...

No kidding.

Makes me wish I was a bigger guy more into athletics as a kid. Damn would I love to be a football player.
Great Vid!

This is also one of the sickest ones i've seen

f**k yes
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
chills...
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
No kidding.

Makes me wish I was a bigger guy more into athletics as a kid. Damn would I love to be a football player.

I feel this way everyday
That was SICK.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Great Vid!

This is also one of the sickest ones i've seen

This one definitely gets me pumped and the one Bonstonker made was very well done as well! Great job by both.
Just like Marvin, Bonstonker has skills. I've been watchin' his stuff and been eagerly awaiting his next one. Well, Iz NOT disappoint.

Absolutely sick as f**k!!!!!! Chills...goosepimplies over goosepimplies especially on the short n curlies....
Goddamn! The dude even timed the players feet hitting the ground on runs and the endzone dance to the beat!