LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

New Niners vid from Bonstonker...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Love new vids from bonstonker and marvin. Two of the best.

This vid was epic. The part when the lights gave me goosebumps it was so damn cool.
Amazing videos! Salute!
Carlos Rogers INTs are amazing - he just flashes into the frame and steels the ball. QBs have to not see those coming at all and then be just shocked and irritated as all heck that those INTs are happening that way. Demoralizing to a QB.
my face just melted
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Carlos Rogers INTs are amazing - he just flashes into the frame and steels the ball. QBs have to not see those coming at all and then be just shocked and irritated as all heck that those INTs are happening that way. Demoralizing to a QB.

That's all film study. Its like hearing a professor lecture when he's on the radio. I don't now why he didn't do well in Washington.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by HearstFan:

That's all film study. Its like hearing a professor lecture when he's on the radio. I don't now why he didn't do well in Washington.

he's always been great in coverage just wasnt catching the ball like he is this year. I remember a radio interview earlier this year and he says that he doesnt have as much pressure on him to make the INT like he did in WASH. And in turn its let him play more loose and natural
this video is so epic
Love his and Marvin's vids. hurry up with yours marv
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mickey49:
Dude, this guy is like the Scorcese of Niner vids...

This.
Share 49ersWebzone