LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.
If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Saturday, January 14, 2012, 1:30 pm PST

Where? San Francisco, CA
[ Edited by fropwns on Jan 14, 2012 at 9:47 AM ]
Post all your Pre-Game musings on this thread. All other threads re the game will be merged with this thread.

Go 9ers!
49ers will beat the Saints 75-3
Praying its against the Falcons
Will get Saints!
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
I want to draft the Black Mon from Oklahoma State
Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Jan 3, 2012 at 10:04 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
49ers will beat the Saints 75-3

lol, they ain't scoring 3 on us.
BOOOOM!
Not worried so much about Brees. We can get to Brees with our front 7. We need to play tighter coverage on his receivers. They will eat us up if we play zone. The one player I worry about is Sproles. Just when you think you have Brees and the receivers contained. Sproles will gash you with his quickness out of the back field. But the Saints shouldn't look past the Lions. That's a good matchup of those 2 teams.

• Jiks
Can't wait! 2 more wins and we are there!!!
just bought my tix today!!! I'm f**ken pumped!!!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Not worried so much about Brees. We can get to Brees with our front 7. We need to play tighter coverage on his receivers. They will eat us up if we play zone. The one player I worry about is Sproles. Just when you think you have Brees and the receivers contained. Sproles will gash you with his quickness out of the back field. But the Saints shouldn't look past the Lions. That's a good matchup of those 2 teams.

I agree about Sproles...but Sproles hasn't had to get away from Bowman and Willis yet.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

I agree about Sproles...but Sproles hasn't had to get away from Bowman and Willis yet.

That f**ker is gonna wind up in the hospital
Originally posted by HessianDud:

This is true. But if he bounced it outside that's Haralson and Brooks. But I've seen Bowman and Willis making tackles from side to side line also That's just amazing to me for a pair of ILBers
Share 49ersWebzone